• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Simple Introduction!

SCLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hey! I’m Kai, and I’ve been part of the ABDL community for going in 10 years. I’m a generally happy guy, nerd, skater and TTRPG fanatic!

I’m more so a DL, and from other profile picture you can already tell I also belong to the Diaperfur club.

If you wanted to know any more let me know and il do my best!

• Love
Reactions: BabyTrina, Edgewater, LaLoneDigi and 4 others
Hello and welcome! 😊

Reactions: Edgewater and SCLittle
Hi womble welcome to ADISC hope you have lots of fun here.

I am far short of ten years experience in the ABDL community, so would you please teach an old man the meaning of yet another acronym ?
What does TTRPG stand for please? (I am not young, but I sure have learnt a lot here. Thanks).

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

See you round.

Reactions: Edgewater, BobbiSueEllen and SCLittle
I've been told that it's simple hello can brighten someone's day so I'm just going to say hello

Reactions: Edgewater, SCLittle and Happy2BeInNappies2
Of course! TTRPG is the acronym for Table Top RolePlay Game 😁 things like D&D (dungeons and dragons) etc
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi womble welcome to ADISC hope you have lots of fun here.

I am far short of ten years experience in the ABDL community, so would you please teach an old man the meaning of yet another acronym ?
What does TTRPG stand for please? (I am not young, but I sure have learnt a lot here. Thanks).

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

See you round.

Reactions: Edgewater and Happy2BeInNappies2
Greetings. I am a DL and a diaperfur myself. I have been wearing diapers for around 12 years now. Are there any specific diapers you prefer to wear?

Reactions: Edgewater, SCLittle and BobbiSueEllen
SpankyUnicorn said:
Greetings. I am a DL and a diaperfur myself. I have been wearing diapers for around 12 years now. Are there any specific diapers you prefer to wear?
Hello! My go to diapers are PE backed Tenas (maxi) and any Tykables 😁 ABUs are just too annoying to get in the UK that I just gave up and order other brands

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
womble said:
Hey! I’m Kai, and I’ve been part of the ABDL community for going in 10 years. I’m a generally happy guy, nerd, skater and TTRPG fanatic!

I’m more so a DL, and from other profile picture you can already tell I also belong to the Diaperfur club.

Hello and welcome to the site
What got you Intrested / started in diapers?

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
SparkyDog said:
Hello and welcome to the site
What got you Intrested / started in diapers?
I started wetting the bed again when I was about 10. It was on and off but it was managed by pull ups, I wore them for quite a few years. They weren’t wet every night, maybe 1/2 a week. And it just grew from there really 😁

Reactions: Edgewater, BobbiSueEllen and SparkyDog
Good morning, I am New to this Community. Yes, I do wear diapers 24/7/465. My medical diagnosis requires me to wear diapers. My favorite diaper is the: Luvs Pro Level Leak Protection Diapers size 6.
I have worn the Luvs Pro Level Leak Protection throughout my entire life. I wish to be a part of this community. I would like to make friends too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
womble said:

Welcome Kai I’m also from the uk and a similar experience to you would really like to talk to you if your up for that.

Reactions: Edgewater
Thank you for all of your support and kindness. I am not potty trained yet. Due to my diagnosis I was unable to get potty trained. I’ve always been in Diapers. I’m changed and checked regularly. Thank you for accepting me.

AJ33 said:
Welcome Kai I’m also from the uk and a similar experience to you would really like to talk to you if your up for that.
Yeah of course! Send me a message some time 😁

Reactions: Edgewater and AJ33
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
Late to the party but thank you all the same! 2 years a member now 😝

womble said:
Yeah of course! Send me a message some time 😁
Yes definitely I would like to talk with you

Back