• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A proper introduction

Rapture

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I wanted to do a proper introduction because my last one was rushed. Just was tired if I’m being honest and wanted to read through the group and get a feel for it. Must say that I have been loving the support and all the help from you guys and gals. So here it goes.

I am Rapture as you can tell. Lol
I am just a wee bit above 40
I am married to my wife for 14 years. We have 2 wonderful children together. I currently own my own power washing business, but am currently working on getting my Class A license so I can do my ultimate dream job and finally become a truck driver, again. I am a big time gamer. I play mostly on my Series X with my kids. My PS5 is apparently collecting dust. I’m really into Destiny 2, Ark, and GTA V at the moment. I’m also into another kind of kink called ANR. For those that may not know what that is, it’s basically my wife nursing me for comfort. As well as other benefits.

Story of how I became a Diaper lover started when my Mom forced me into one for wetting the bed too many times. Later in high school I would go to Walmart and pretend I was buying diapers for my pretend sick grandpa. I would occasionally wear them as the years past by. Maybe buy a pack or two once a year from the store. Diapers then really weren’t that good, but offered some level of comfort for me. As the years passed by it became more uncomfortable for me to go to the store and do the pretend grandpa thing because I was getting older. Gave up on wearing diapers for a few years. Years go by and have the urge to start wearing again. Especially after more than a few accidents on my bed. So I went to amazon and bought some cheap ones, but I wanted something more that would work for me. Did a bunch of research on diapers and found Megamax and ordered my first case. Was so anxious for them to come. Felt like it took forever then to come. But I remember putting the first one on almost 3 years ago and just that feeling of “Oh my gosh these are amazing” and the rest is history. Some times I feel like wearing 24/7 but for whatever reason that I can’t figure out I can never keep on the one I put on after the first one. I wear probably any where from 3 to 5 times a week. Financially also can’t afford to wear as often as I would like to. I am hoping though that after I am done with truck training and get my own truck that I can go semi full time and maybe even full time. Not sure though. Guess we’ll wait and see.

Reactions: Panlantern, Edgewater, nectar0001 and 2 others
Welcome to ADISC!

I don’t have a CDL, but I’ve owned some big vehicles as a hobby in years past.

if you’re in an ANR with your wife, is she accepting of the diapers too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
sbmccue said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I don’t have a CDL, but I’ve owned some big vehicles as a hobby in years past.

if you’re in an ANR with your wife, is she accepting of the diapers too?

She accepts that I wear them, but doesn’t want to be involved in them: if that makes sense.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to the community and forums

Reactions: Rapture and Edgewater
Rapture said:
I’m also into another kind of kink called ANR. For those that may not know what that is, it’s basically my wife nursing me for comfort. As well as other benefits.
God l would love that! My wife’s breasts are among the finest ever made, not that I get touch them these days, much less kiss and suck her nipples. Getting old sucks but means an end to sucking, at least for me.

Peter P.P.

Reactions: Panlantern and Rapture
ARK! I've put so many hours into that game. PvE though, can't stand the hostile environment of PvP. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay :D

• Haha
Reactions: Rapture, Edgewater and Rusher
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Rapture
Humperdink2 said:
ARK! I've put so many hours into that game. PvE though, can't stand the hostile environment of PvP. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay :D
I think we could talk for hours about all the Ark stuff I have gotten over the years since beta. One of my all time favorite games to play.

Aberration has to be my favourite map and my favourite part of the game is the taming and breeding side of things, that does mean I need some decent server settings to make that a little more enjoyable; Not sitting there hours feeding a baby so it does not die lol. I do feel that they went a little too far with the tek items and would have preferred they stuck to just the dinosaurs. I am curious on what direction they take ARK 2, hopefully, it's not just the same with updated graphics lol.

Reactions: Rapture
Humperdink2 said:
Aberration has to be my favourite map and my favourite part of the game is the taming and breeding side of things, that does mean I need some decent server settings to make that a little more enjoyable; Not sitting there hours feeding a baby so it does not die lol. I do feel that they went a little too far with the tek items and would have preferred they stuck to just the dinosaurs. I am curious on what direction they take ARK 2, hopefully, it's not just the same with updated graphics lol.
My all time favorite would have to be Fjordur. But I spent most of my Ark life on Ragnarok. Really looking forward to play Ark Asc.

Back