A Pink few days away!

sissybaby34 said:
Just got home from visiting My friends who look after some of my clothes. It was Pink all the way for 4 whole days. One new pink dress added to the collection along with a big bubble romper. I have always wanted one and it was great to wear. I also got some new frill top socks and my first pair of Crocs, they are uk mens 11 and are very comfortable to wear. I do like HK and payed a little extra for the HK adornments that just pus fit into any of the holes.

Hear are some Photos of the collection. Any Questions please ask.

View attachment 132594
View attachment 132595
View attachment 132596
View attachment 132597
View attachment 132598
View attachment 132599
View attachment 132600
View attachment 132601
View attachment 132602
View attachment 132603
WOW lucky you.
Right now I'm wearing the exact same one as your silky one with the teddy bears. I love it!

Reactions: Angelapinks and sissybaby34
LucyMarie said:
WOW lucky you.
Right now I'm wearing the exact same one as your silky one with the teddy bears. I love it!
Dreamy n Creamy do make some fine AB Dresses, I have to stay away from their site as I would impulse buy!

Reactions: Angelapinks and Trina
wow, you have got quite a collection. I am going to get this sissy dress in pink color with lots of frilly lace in my size!
截图20240402133851.png

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Babybub, AliceDreamer and 8 others
adultbabyludo said:
wow, you have got quite a collection. I am going to get this sissy dress in pink color with lots of frilly lace in my size!
View attachment 133211
Thats very nice, pushes all my buttons!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Third picture down from the top, the dress on the right is the bees knees. Where did you buy it from? Absolutely adorable...love it.

Reactions: sissybaby34
Cribbin said:
Third picture down from the top, the dress on the right is the bees knees. Where did you buy it from? Absolutely adorable...love it.
All Of the dresses and the romper apart from the fist one on the left come from Dreamncreamy they do make amazing AB clothes. Most come with matching panties. The first on the left is from LKB .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Trina
sissybaby34 said:
Dreamy n Creamy do make some fine AB Dresses, I have to stay away from their site as I would impulse buy!
I agree. Last time I went on there I did a three for two deal on impulse. I don't look any more 😄

LucyMarie said:
I agree. Last time I went on there I did a three for two deal on impulse. I don't look any more 😄
I did the very same, thats when I got the romper, glad I did BTW as i like wearing it.

Reactions: Angelapinks and LucyMarie
sissybaby34 said:
I did the very same, thats when I got the romper, glad I did BTW as i like wearing it.
I need _not_ to look at that site, it seems they tapped into my brain of "what's the perfect outfit" Maybe someday, but need to go into conserve mode for awhile!!

Reactions: Angelapinks, LucyMarie and sissybaby34
Really jealous of you right now. I wish I had that much cute stuff in my closet right now. Everything looked really great though.

mistykitty said:
Really jealous of you right now. I wish I had that much cute stuff in my closet right now. Everything looked really great though.

Thankyou, yes its very nice to have, I Don't get to wear it often but its always very special when I do.

Reactions: Angelapinks and mistykitty
sissybaby34 said:
Just got home from visiting My friends who look after some of my clothes. It was Pink all the way for 4 whole days. One new pink dress added to the collection along with a big bubble romper. I have always wanted one and it was great to wear. I also got some new frill top socks and my first pair of Crocs, they are uk mens 11 and are very comfortable to wear. I do like HK and payed a little extra for the HK adornments that just pus fit into any of the holes.

View attachment 132594
View attachment 132595
View attachment 132596
View attachment 132597
View attachment 132598
View attachment 132599
View attachment 132600
View attachment 132601
View attachment 132602
View attachment 132603
those are darling and i looove the diaper covers

Hiyas. I had a day off work today so my pink day started last night going to bed in my pink satin pj shorts n vest top and continued today with a little satin dress heheIMG_9984.pngIMG_9983.png

Reactions: Littleboyplastic, Angelapinks, Babybub and 4 others
sissybaby34 said:
Thankyou, yes its very nice to have, I Don't get to wear it often but its always very special when I do.
do you always weear a bra under your gowns or go natural?

Fireball44 said:
do you always weear a bra under your gowns or go natural?
I often wear a bra. I bought a front fastening one to make it easy to put on.

Blueboy said:
Hiyas. I had a day off work today so my pink day started last night going to bed in my pink satin pj shorts n vest top and continued today with a little satin dress hehe
The pink dress is great! What a nice way to spend a day off!!

Reactions: Blueboy, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
sissybaby34 said:

View attachment 132594
View attachment 132595
View attachment 132596
View attachment 132597
View attachment 132598
View attachment 132599
View attachment 132600
View attachment 132601
View attachment 132602
View attachment 132603
Very nice indeed.

sissybaby34 said:

View attachment 132594
View attachment 132595
View attachment 132596
View attachment 132597
View attachment 132598
View attachment 132599
View attachment 132600
View attachment 132601
View attachment 132602
View attachment 132603
These outfits are amazing and I would love to have been able to come away with you and wear what you wore. The pink theme is sooooo cool. I love it.
Your frilly panties and dresses are fantastic.
Jealous Stephanie x

How is the quality of the fabric and the stitching? Do you think it will hold up for long term? They have the buy 2 get 1 offer again...may not be able to resist ;)

Cribbin said:
How is the quality of the fabric and the stitching? Do you think it will hold up for long term? They have the buy 2 get 1 offer again...may not be able to resist ;)
they are very well made with good fabric and stitching. Very comfortable to wear.

Back