• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A newbie saying hello

DiaperedAndDamp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm new to ADISC, and I'm just saying hello. I'm a lifelong diaper lover. Diapered 24/7 for over 10 years, and not far off 24/7 for many years before that. I'm an academic working mostly from home, so I can live it 24/7 with little trouble. I'm from Europe, but based in Asia. I have been on many ABDL websites over the years such as DiaperSpace ... I was even a member of DPF before the internet hosted ABDL sites! But I'm new to ADISC. Be kind :)

Reactions: Lumos, Kittyinpink and Angelapinks
Welcome! Im sure you will find a cozy spot here.

Reactions: Angelapinks and DiaperedAndDamp
Hi and Welcome and hope you enjoy the site and chatting with others

Reactions: Angelapinks and DiaperedAndDamp
Welcome to ADISC DiaperedAndDamp I have found this site community a friendly and safe place to be, with lots of different topics covered.

Sounds like you have been incontinent for a slightly longer period of time than I have - but there are many other things in life that could happen, that are far worse than having to wear nappies. Welcome.

I hope you will soon feel comfortable in telling us a little more about yourself, beyond a love of nappies.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Last edited:
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC DiaperedAndDamp I have found this site community a friendly and safe place to be, with lots of different topics covered.

Sounds like you have been incontinent for a slightly longer period of time than I have - but there are many other things in life that could happen, that are far worse than having to wear nappies. Welcome.

I hope you will soon feel comfortable in telling us a little more about yourself, beyond a love of nappies.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).
Nice to hear from you, and thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'm actually not incontinent for any physiological reason. I have been diapered for decades, and completely 24/7 for most of that (I'm 58 now). Simply "letting go" used to be conscious at first, but it became an unconscious second nature. Now it just trickles out without me noticing or consciously wetting. (I'm a "trickler" rather than a "flooder".) I'm really not very good at "holding on" any more, not for years. I suspect my bladder capacity is pretty minimal these days. If I am concentrating on my work (which is often) I often find myself soaked after a few hours with no recall of any "accidents" happening.

So in medical terms (I work in the health field) I am "functionally incontinent" ... no physiological reason, but circumstances mean that I wet. The circumstances or events that lead to functional incontinence are normally some other disability or other cause that means normal bladder control is not possible. In my case the "circumstances" are entirely my own fault : it is my own desires and behaviours that have lead to a deeply dysfunctional bladder, but I'm OK with that. I've been fascinated with diapers and wetting for all my life, so perhaps I was in some way psychologically "receptive" to loss of conscious control, if that makes sense.

The only time my wetting causes any difficulties/challenges is when out drinking beer. But thankfully the modern ABDL diapers/nappies are so fantastically absorbent that even a few pints is possible (with plastic pants as back-up, baggy outer pants/trousers for camouflage, and of course a spare diaper in my backpack!!

Interesting set of interests you have there!! I work in research in the health care field ... but am also interested in history and archeology.

Welcome D’nD to Adisc. Thanks for sharing your story! Occurred to me it must come with challenges to be 24/7 and to travel and to get supplies especially before the days of instant shipping. Selections must have been limited. For myself I’m 75 and only got into it when frequent urination became unmanageable and then discovered I was a DL. No clue before that.

Hi DiaperedAndDamp good to hear from you and thanks for the reply.
Yes! I should add archeology to my interests as well. Digging up the past and trying to make sense of it all - very interesting!

I was not thinking about any physiological causes for incontinence as such. All I know that everyday (or nearly so) when I come home from work I look at the rear section inside the diaper and am thankful that I have had it on. I used to think: 'I got away with it today - it should be a clean one.' only to find that that was not the case. So I am usually unaware that anything has happened down there during the day. Now it is rare that I find a clean diaper after wearing one for nearly 10 hours. I am not game to bring up this situation with my doctor, it is manageable and I am comfortable with it.

I work in the education sector, helping to training adults - trades etc..

Last edited:
Hello diapered and damp! Welcome to the site!

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi DiaperedAndDamp good to hear from you and thanks for the reply.
Yes! I should add archeology to my interests as well. Digging up the past and trying to make sense of it all - very interesting!

I was not thinking about any physiological causes for incontinence as such. All I know that everyday (or nearly so) when I come home from work I look at the rear section inside the diaper and am thankful that I have had it on. I used to think: 'I got away with it today - it should be a clean one.' only to find that that was not the case. So I am usually unaware that anything has happened down there during the day. Now it is rare that I find a clean diaper after wearing one for nearly 10 hours. I am not game to bring up this situation with my doctor, it is manageable and I am comfortable with it.

I work in the education sector, helping to training adults - trades etc..
Is this bowel incontinence? That's much more tricky than bladder, I'm guessing??

Yes DiaperedAndDamp very unusual for me to have problems with my blabber. I do have good control there, just sometimes have to go quickly to the toilet with not much time to spare. Despite a lot of stress in my life recently - my back end difficulties (bowel) seem to be slowly getting better.

Come to think of it - maybe there was a physiological angle to that, when I started staining my underwear a few years ago. My wife was severely incontinent for years (on the government allowance , could not work) and I was scrubbing my underwear everyday as hand laundry. She suggested that I give it up (join her) and just wear nappies only. (Part physiological symphony with her?).

But she had other health problems: heart; infections; diabetic neuropathy, etc.. Looking after her at home was hard - but she recently passed away in hospital. I miss her deeply - but as I slowly adjust (in the long run) I hope that the stress level will drop.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Yes DiaperedAndDamp very unusual for me to have problems with my blabber. I do have good control there, just sometimes have to go quickly to the toilet with not much time to spare. Despite a lot of stress in my life recently - my back end difficulties (bowel) seem to be slowly getting better.

Come to think of it - maybe there was a physiological angle to that, when I started staining my underwear a few years ago. My wife was severely incontinent for years (on the government allowance , could not work) and I was scrubbing my underwear everyday as hand laundry. She suggested that I give it up (join her) and just wear nappies only. (Part physiological symphony with her?).

But she had other health problems: heart; infections; diabetic neuropathy, etc.. Looking after her at home was hard - but she recently passed away in hospital. I miss her deeply - but as I slowly adjust (in the long run) I hope that the stress level will drop.
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss ... must be awful for you. I'm sure you did all you could to care for her at home. And I'm sure that with time it will become easier for you. God bless, and thanks again for your friendly welcome.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome, I checked out some of those other sites, and did not like them or get involved. I like it here a lot better. Look around and enjoy your

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:

I'm very sorry for your loss. And I send you my best wishes in moving forward and achieving a peaceful life ahead.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome to the site :)

One of my goals in life is to get a comfortable and stable remote job so I can be at home diapered up(I'm still in college right now)

To DiaperedAndDamp and Kittyinpink thank you very much for your kind words over my loss and the comfort they bring.

Back