• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A memory.

TINKLE2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I’m not 100% sure what got me into the whole setting scene, I imagine it was early episodes when starting masturbating, that waking up with the erection and also needing to pee.

Although I do quite vividly remember waking up once when I was probably around 3, perhaps 4 and I had gone in my pj’s. I could feel it sat there and I was scared my mum would be mad. I laid there some time with this lump in my pj bottoms.

My Mum came in after calling me a few times i must of looked sheepish as she asked if I’d wet the bed, I said a little, from fright when she came up the stairs but that I had filled my pj’s. She wasn’t angry but said wait there and went back down.

She had gone to put a kettle on and then filled the little bath in front of the coal fire, then told me to come down and she then got me to stand in the bath and dropped my bottoms and cleaned me up.

I can still remember the feeling of the poo in my pants and the warmth as I let a little out with the fright, and a few more dribbles as I waited. Perhaps that’s what started it all.

Reactions: Pelusos and ChristianDiaperLover
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: TINKLE2
Back