A great start to Sunday

imaginaryunicorn

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Preface: Gf is more gentle domme, I'm a very bratty submissive, chastity has been impelented 80% of our relationship & just recently started wearing diapers on & off for a few weeks and have been wearing baby onesies and diapers w/daiper covers too, and my gf has been more supportive than I could've ever hoped.

Gf is getting ready to leave while I take my turn to shower to stay home diapered(uncagged due to chaffing) w/the dog. I ask her to pick out which diaper cover for me to wear, and she goes to the bathroom cupboard and grabs a heave booster pad "Don't forget your booster pad too while I'm gone." I'm stuttering & shocked, as she's not usually this demanding, and diaper stuff makes me weak.

Well, a bit later my gf and I had a disagreement, and she didn't like my responses, and says to me: "Pee yourself, and let that remind you of who you are."

I stopped talking, and swallowed my saliva, I felt ashamed. I could be in chastity for 2 months and I'd still have my egotistical lash outs, but when she told me that, the acknowledgement of the facts was real.

Then, my ego stepped in, and I pathetically muttered to my dog "mommy doesn't like where this was going."

She give me a look, that I know she'll make me regret later. She then sternly tells me, "When you wet yourself. remember, you sit on the floor, you're not allowed to sit on the couch after you wet yourself, got it? "

A few minutes later, her friend arrives outside in her car. My gf made me put sweatpants over my diaper & diaper cover, and had me take her luggage down to her friends car. I'm walking like I've got something up my ass, it sounds like a plastic bag in between my legs, and my legs are pushed out bc of the bulk. Her friend gets out of the car to hug me and say hi, my gf gets in the car and says bye, and I know that her smart ass smile is from her knowing Im embarrassed that I have to waddle my ass back the apartment, and the car parked to where she can see every attempt I try to make it look like I'm walking normal back to our place.

I didn't know diapers had such a huge effect on me, and now my gf. But, I'm sure glad they do.

Reactions: Lumos, badger50 and Forced
Sounds like ‘fun’

I think more women should take control and I think most men would happily comply......what do the men here think?

Reactions: Forced
Tenawearer said:
I think more women should take control and I think most men would happily comply......what do the men here think?
I agree, but most women don’t know how much power they have.

I a no longer a man just a sissy but I agree

Reactions: Tenawearer
Back