A good "alternative explanation" for what's in these diaper boxes...

growlycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I really shouldn't have ordered more diapers while my mother-in-law and sister-in-law are living in our house, but here we are. I'm expecting 3 cases of Seni Super Quatro in the next couple days. I'm not really sure how I'm going to explain it away if they see them. What would be a rational explanation for what's in the boxes?

The reason they're down here is that we're having a baby, if that helps. I thought about pretending they were diapers for the baby, but we already explained we're using cloth diapers as much as possible on her. 😪

If you celebrate Christmas you could say they are early Christmas presents. Failing that, "It's none of your business." also works.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants, Ralphie and 1 other person
Christmas presents, supplies for work. Or you could just say you found a great deal on more baby diapers, which makes sense. Seriously, babies burn through those things.

Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
it would also depend on how discrete the boxes are

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
growlycub said:
I really shouldn't have ordered more diapers while my mother-in-law and sister-in-law are living in our house, but here we are. I'm expecting 3 cases of Seni Super Quatro in the next couple days. I'm not really sure how I'm going to explain it away if they see them. What would be a rational explanation for what's in the boxes?

The reason they're down here is that we're having a baby, if that helps. I thought about pretending they were diapers for the baby, but we already explained we're using cloth diapers as much as possible on her. 😪
as long as the boxes are neutral they can contain anything, if they mention the brand etc it's very hard to say they're for the baby because they expect different brands.
Otherwise, if they're completely unaware of which brands are for what age then you can say you got those for when travelling with the child and cloth would be an issue then.

dpcare said:
it would also depend on how discrete the boxes are
Yeah, I have no idea what the packaging looks like. I assume they’re in the original box, as this was just a random deal I found from a random site.

If they are amazon type brown boxes just say you're getting Christmas presents early due to a sale
only thing when it's Christmas time make sure to give out a present or that excuse becomes questioned haha

Reactions: TigerDL, ReluctantAdult and BobbiSueEllen
growlycub said:

This was what happened to me when i ordered 2 huge boxes of diapers and when they delivered to my place mom was at home and saw it , she asked me why did i buy adult diapers as the boxes were not discreet at all , i lied and told her i brought other stuff and the seller probably didn't have boxes to put so they randomly got a diaper box lol .

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, abdl86 and BobbiSueEllen
Stress with life things has caused you to wet in your sleep, and you found a good deal. It might only be a half lie, but still sounds like it could be completely plausible.

Chances are likely the box will say exactly what and how many's in them since you bought cases.

"It's The Internet. I'm looking after it for a few days. Don't touch it!"
it-crowd-jen.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants, winterheart01 and 1 other person
Claim they are medical and leave it at that.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Maybe you could look at the delivery options and possibly be strategic about when they arrive? Have them hold the package at a warehouse for a bit, or deliver at certain times? Alternate delivery address? I've been nervous a few times when I've ordered but it always somehow works out.

Reactions: TigerDL
Thankfully this is not an issue for me as my entire family and all of my close friends (not to mention at least a dozen Dr's, min 2x as many nurses etc) have known of my "issues" since i wound up having life as I once knew it come to screeching, devastating end on Jan 18 2004. I've even had pretty much every family member at one time or another pick up prescriptions, pick up supplies (before i found reliable sellers online and bought from a medical supply store that carried Molicare) as well as everyone seeing me in the hospital countless times as I've spent over 700 days hospitalized since 2004 - 2022 though the past couple of years have been better on the hospitalization front but will likely be brutal again this year as due to the F****** OPIATE CRUSADERS I'm not on 40% of the amount of pain medications I'd been on (100% trouble free I might add) and I've been pretty much in bed most of the past 8-10 days.....almost killed my VA Dr as he wants me "off" all opiates (yet wants me on Methadone...stuff they give to heroin addicts....like my life in an ER isn't living hell already!!!) and we got into a heated "discussion". I will go to my non VA Primary Dr if necessary to handle my pain meds but then I'm going to have to pay a bunch until I can figure a way to force the VA to cover those meds as well.

Sorry for going off-track a bit...just in a BAD mood, in agonizing ******* pain, unable to sleep and generally pissed the **** off right now.

growlycub said:

If I were ever called out on and someone somehow knew what was in the boxes I would just say the partial truth. I wear it to bed because I have Nocturia brought on by my Type 2. Although I do not wet the bed I do however sometimes have flare-ups (don't think it really is a flare-up? But I do sometimes need to go more other nights than others and seems to come in waves over weeks) and they do help when I just want a good night's sleep.

The fact I enjoy them / my ABDL CG side is none of their business however unless I fully trust them 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: SummonedGoku
T shirts/sweatshirts etc that you are responsible for getting for a team building exercise at work or something along those lines.

Reactions: Spyder51
Comforters. It would weight about the same as diapers in a box that big. I hope this helps!

growlycub said:

I would use Medical condition of they found out. When my brother found out I was wearing one, I told him that my weight loss was the cause. If they aren't that discreet (ABDL style prints) tell them that you need the extra absorbancy. Otherwise, it's not their business, and they don't need to know.

Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
Spyder51 said:
I would use Medical condition of they found out. When my brother found out I was wearing one, I told him that my weight loss was the cause. If they aren't that discreet (ABDL style prints) tell them that you need the extra absorbancy. Otherwise, it's not their business, and they don't need to know.

Maybe thats why my nocturia is worse as ive lost alot of weight too. 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: BabySpiderman and Spyder51
PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
Maybe thats why my nocturia is worse as ive lost alot of weight too. 🤔
I've never thought of that. I always thought it was like a form of bladder control.

I have a good idea for this. I just got a shipment from an international food store that comes in the same type of big boxes. You could easily say that you ordered some soda and snacks online. I guess as a cover up you'll have to keep a stock of those sort of items though.

Back