A few questions about experiences with Crinklz! (Shipping Discreetness / Fit & Tabs)

floppyfoppsie

A Floppy Floppy Fox, Disabled
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
A few questions about Crinklz! I am considering next month potentially ordering some Crinklz Fairytale 60 count.

- On about shipping, my big question... Should I order from Crinklzs' website or NorthShore?

- How exactly do the 4 packs / case come? Is it discrete from NS and Crinklz? (This is important since I live in a flat of 4 and it cannot show the items exteriorly + in a complex where the neighbours could pass the mail and see it)

- Some people say the tabs are a bit dodgy too, is this a problem that you've experienced? If so, how did you deal with it.

I'd also love to hear general input from you guys about Crinklz, their fit and feel and whatever you'd like to add.

I HIGHLY recommend LLMEDICO! Best prices, discreet shipping available, offer additional discounts to veterans, police, firefighters, EMTs etc. PLUS you accumulate REWARDS which for me worked out to better than 2 free cases (Betterdry, I'm U-IC and do not wear ABDL diapers) per year as you build rewards with every purchase!

I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLING and speaking to either Heather or Ashley (or anyone if they hired more people) as then you can rest assured you're getting a discreet package, learn if you qualify for any discounts etc. You also get free shipping on cases or once you exceed a set amount spent. They are every bit as reliable and customer oriented as Northshore and honestly, you can NOT go wrong with either. I have NO CLUE WHO is the direct supplier for Crinklz in the US so I can't recommend someplace I know nothing about. The 2 BEST suppliers, by miles, customer orientation wise/customer service wise and quality wise ARE Northshore and LLMedico. You can rank them as 1a & 1a!

IF you do call (or even write them an email) I ask that you PLEASE tell them "KIRK" recommended you. They bent over backwards to help me out at a point in my life when I had to stretch every red cent as far as possible and I owe them for that. I receive NOTHING in return for this and no longer buy that much from LLMedico these days as the VA is supplying me with Megamax as LLMedico is not yet a VA supplier. I do still buy booster pads and the occasional case of Betterdry DAY from them but I'm not buying multiple cases/month like I used to have to until the nightmare with the VA FINALLY came to an end!

I hope this information helps you out!

Kirk AKA CptKirk

• Love
Reactions: Joeysms and floppyfoppsie
CptKirk said:
I HIGHLY recommend LLMEDICO! Best prices, discreet shipping available, offer additional discounts to veterans, police, firefighters, EMTs etc. PLUS you accumulate REWARDS which for me worked out to better than 2 free cases (Betterdry, I'm U-IC and do not wear ABDL diapers) per year as you build rewards with every purchase!

I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND CALLING and speaking to either Heather or Ashley (or anyone if they hired more people) as then you can rest assured you're getting a discreet package, learn if you qualify for any discounts etc. You also get free shipping on cases or once you exceed a set amount spent. They are every bit as reliable and customer oriented as Northshore and honestly, you can NOT go wrong with either. I have NO CLUE WHO is the direct supplier for Crinklz in the US so I can't recommend someplace I know nothing about. The 2 BEST suppliers, by miles, customer orientation wise/customer service wise and quality wise ARE Northshore and LLMedico. You can rank them as 1a & 1a!

IF you do call (or even write them an email) I ask that you PLEASE tell them "KIRK" recommended you. They bent over backwards to help me out at a point in my life when I had to stretch every red cent as far as possible and I owe them for that. I receive NOTHING in return for this and no longer buy that much from LLMedico these days as the VA is supplying me with Megamax as LLMedico is not yet a VA supplier. I do still buy booster pads and the occasional case of Betterdry DAY from them but I'm not buying multiple cases/month like I used to have to until the nightmare with the VA FINALLY came to an end!

I hope this information helps you out!

Kirk AKA CptKirk
Thank you so much, this is incredibly helpful and thoughtful! I used to predominantly wear medical diapers, but lately have been find the cute prints a bit more inviting. I am U-IC myself due to being disabled.
I will certainly be looking into LLMedico and, when I order make sure to tell them that you had referred me!

• Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and CptKirk
floppyfoppsie said:
A few questions about Crinklz! I am considering next month potentially ordering some Crinklz Fairytale 60 count.

- On about shipping, my big question... Should I order from Crinklzs' website or NorthShore?

- How exactly do the 4 packs / case come? Is it discrete from NS and Crinklz? (This is important since I live in a flat of 4 and it cannot show the items exteriorly + in a complex where the neighbours could pass the mail and see it)

- Some people say the tabs are a bit dodgy too, is this a problem that you've experienced? If so, how did you deal with it.

I'd also love to hear general input from you guys about Crinklz, their fit and feel and whatever you'd like to add.
It really depends on where you are whom you should order from, I have always gotten mine from LLMedico.

The tabs really can be a bit dodgy at times, the plain BetterDry (the diaper they are based off of) work way better, but overall, if you stick them and drub them a bit to warm them up, and don't mess with them, they stick alright.

Shipping from all case providers is very discrete, they don't even come from the factories in boxes that reveal what they are

@floppyfoppsie I just sent you a personal message. Check your inbox on your profile

Reactions: floppyfoppsie
These days, as long as you are buying case quantities, you do not really have to worry about indiscrete shipping

CptKirk said:
I have NO CLUE WHO is the direct supplier for Crinklz in the US
Thrust Vector, the parent company of Crinklz, ships to Incontinence providers all throughout the world and the states. Northshore and LLMedico are the best places to get them though, they essentially are direct suppliers. I personally always use LLMedico cause i seem to get them in like 2 days
Northshore takes 3.

Last edited:
Oh! The prices are also the most cheapest for the quantity I have seen on LLMedico! 125 on NS and 104 on LLMedico plus a first order 10% discount. I am very enticed.

I like them a lot. I think they are a very good value for what you get. I've never had a problem with discreteness on shipping or the tapes.

floppyfoppsie said:

1. I haven't ordered direct from Crinklz before. I usually order through LLMedico.

2. The way cases usually come is in off-white cardboard manufacturer's packaging with some markings and labeling on it. It's fairly discrete, as 99% of people looking at it will probably not know what's inside, but if you know exactly what you're looking for you can tell it's a case of Crinklz. Rarely I've gotten brown generic cardboard.

3. I've only had tape issues if I've done up the bottom tapes too tight and placed them wrong. If you get the diaper on right and make sure the tabs are well adhered, they're pretty darn solid. Just my experience.

Honestly I think Crinklz are probably the overall best ABDL product I've worn. I can go on and on, but they have the best combination of price, fit (at least for my body), feel when wet and dry, appearance, thickness, performance, materials quality, and manufacturing quality out of everything I've tried. The vast majority of the diapers I wear are from Thrust Vector (Betterdry Day, BetterDry, and Crinklz) and I'll continue wearing them...I'm very happy with their products.

Reactions: stinkape, ElPulpo and floppyfoppsie
I bought some Crinklz off of the Northshore website. They came in a regular unmarked FedEx box. The only marking was Northshore printed on the shipping label.

Reactions: neurallink
I’ve decided to order 2 15 piece packs from LLMedico and if I am happy with the service, likely will be ordering through them in the future.
It was very easy to order and their prices are honestly much better than other websites for the same products.

Turfy said:
These days, as long as you are buying case quantities, you do not really have to worry about indiscrete shipping
Well.. My present to myself came today. A case of rearz. and... I need to say your post is not always the case.. My greatest fear is being caught. And on my porch was a brown box, ripped almost into two, a football size hole in the box, put back together with some clear packing tape. As I approach my step, I saw a bunch of cute little safari animals looking back at me. There is no question what was in my discreet brown box.

OMG... Who else came by my house and saw that. Does the delivery man know me? I am sick to my stomach today! I just pray at this point that 4 months from now I can laugh about this one and maybe sleep again. I am seconds from my next purge cycle... I feel so sick!!

I’ll be honest with mail in my experience lately… I’ve had stuff some in with like. One side / seam of my package like completely detached. It happened when I ordered my new forearm crutches and my Anime Gao Kigurumi Mask. Just split down the side, anyone could pry it further and youd see inside of it… 0_0“

I think it from my experience is worse with large and heavy boxes. I think it’s a local area problem though, since other folks in my complex deal with similar issues with their mail… Sneaky folks and porch pirates are an issue around these parts.

floppyfoppsie said:

1. LLMedico has them cheaper and super fast shipping, though nothing wrong with Northshore they’re great too!

2. LLMedico and Northshore both ship in plain boxes, fully discreet!

3. They tabs are okay, but not the greatest. Crinklz come very stiff, so fluff them first, and when you put the tab down, rub it a few times to warm up and stay stuck.

I love Crinklz! They’re a really good budget ABDL diaper. Again fluff them first before wearing them and you won’t be disappointed. They also run slightly small in my opinion so if you’re in between sizes, definitely go with the bigger size.

I have never had a problem with discreet shipping , most of my cases came in a plain brown box with a plain white box inside.
As for the tapes the only problem I have ever had is if I try to pull them to tight they would rip the plastic .
However the last case I ordered from LL medico the plastic shell seemed a bit stronger and thicker . They are a great diaper for their price point and the main diaper I order.

I ordered diapers from Northshore yesterday around 10:50am. The box was delivered on my front step around noon today. That was about a 24 hour delivery time. I ordered 3 packages (15 each) of the Crinklz diapers. I have used them before and have never had any issues with them. When delivered from Northshore they arrived in a plain brown cardboard box with "Northshore" in the return address box on the label. Nothing that would indicate diapers were in the box. If you buy them, I hope you enjoy the Crinklz.

My order of Crinklz from LLMedico is coming in this Monday! I picked up the Fairytale print.

They are my favourite ABDL diapers so far! I love softness, a decent capacity, reasonable thickness and the comfort they provide. Best diapers for me for going out, doing everyday chores and wearing at home when there are other family members nearby.

Back