9 days without accident, until today.

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I had a really good time, nine days without any accidents, but today my bladder did her thing. First she cramped during selfcath, this is always a little mess, i hate it when that happens. Second time was on my way to sports, there was more traffic jam than expected (closed line) and i was late.
My bladder released herself about 300 meters before the gym.

I had a pullup on me, usually i wear better protection for car rides, but i thought it went so well the last days, i can go with just "light protection".

Hopefully this is no omen for the Botox, the next appointment is scheduled for November, this is a long time to go.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1

9 days without accident, that's great I can't remember the last time I went a day without an accident​

Reactions: Diprs2, Pino and sport1
dpcare said:

9 days without accident, that's great I can't remember the last time I went a day without an accident​

That fits me to a t.

The Botox is working well for me, not perfect, as you can see, but it helps a lot with the cramps. I am still in a lot of pain, but it is less than before.

My bladder capacity is close to doubled, i cath at 300ml to 400ml, at 400ml it gets really painful and problematic, at 500ml the bladder will cramp, no matter what. This is much better than before the BTX injections.

But it takes me back to reality when an accident occurs.

Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
Back