6th sense when wearing

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I decided to wear a diaper this evening as I’m parked up no where near any thing
My 6th sense told me that at some point I would poop as I was farting quite a bit ,
Sure is eggs are eggs 1 1/2 hours after putting diaper on I had to poop , I will say I generally don’t poop in the evening so my 6th sense was spot on

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
Yeah I think when I put on a dip I might start being able to travel through space and time, diapers give you mad super powers :p

*dont mind me just a silly joke hehe

If you wear often enough you body gets used to what happens when you are diapered. A type of conditioned response. I find myself voiding more often when diapered for no other conceivable reason than the fact I am diapered.

Reactions: BabyCody270, RedPandaDL, DiaperLoverNick and 2 others
abdilly said:
If you wear often enough you body gets used to what happens when you are diapered. A type of conditioned response. I find myself voiding more often when diapered for no other conceivable reason than the fact I am diapered.

I’ve noticed this too. I thought it was because I must have been drinking more...

Reactions: abdilly
I also seen to pee a lot more since I've been wearing 🤔 I dunno

Reactions: abdilly and Blathers
I am inclined to agree with this too. My daytime incidents seems to be increasing and I can't help but think it is not only IC, but also partially due to the comfort and conditioning of being diapered and feeling the sense of security to use my diapers freely.

Reactions: abdilly
Blathers said:
Yeah I think when I put on a dip I might start being able to travel through space and time, diapers give you mad super powers :p

Doh! You made a typo. Lemme fix that:

Blathers said:
Yeah I think when I put on a dip I might start being able to travel through space and time, diapers give you mad super pooers :p

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
tiny said:
Doh! You made a typo. Lemme fix that:

LMAO, Oh jeeeez you silly gooooose HONK >:3

spoilers: Bruce Willis's character is actually a fart!

So question: for those 24/7 but not IC, do you poop without thinking or do you control when. When it comes to pee I just relax and try to let it flow throughout the day without thinking about it. Is it possible to do the same for poop? Or do you decide when to go?

Blathers said:
LMAO, Oh jeeeez you silly gooooose HONK >:3

Uh oh these littles are running loose haha

I can agree that when wearing I have a much higher rate of going than with out. I also cant seem to stay in a dry diapee longer than 5 minutes with out feeling my bladder is about to explode. Even though minutes before I didnt have to go. It is always interesting. Its like my bladder shrinks greatly in size when i put on a diaper then grows again when iys off haha

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
Back