63 years old but I think I am really an 18 month old. Love my diapers, plastic pants and all kinds of baby clothes.

• Love
Reactions: Freddie07601, TeddyBearCowboy and chrischrischris
Most people my age are older than me.

Reactions: Freddie07601, TeddyBearCowboy and TabaCrate
diaperdude said:
I’ll be 60 this year😳 I need to have prostrate surgery but I don’t want to give up diapers. Love not having to worry I’m going to leak on my pants when I go to the bathroom.
Every guy has different side effects after surgery. If you are getting your prostate removed, you may find yourself needing diapers more than ever. You won’t be giving up diapers, in fact the opposite. At least 10% of guys experience partial incontinence after prostate cancer surgery. About 2 to 5% never do recover and need to wear pads or diapers forever after it’s removed, never regaining control.

Is your prostate getting removed? Or are you getting a TERP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate)?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
46y man body / 3y sissygirl soul & still with pacifier

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and Kittyinpink
stinkape said:
lm 57 , when I look back I think what a long strange trip it’s been but the rides not over yet the road goes on and I dream of what I’ll see along the way .
I totally get that.
Man.. it's been weird!
I can't believe I am still here..
My past self , absolutely wouldn't recognise me..
I , don't recognise me...

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and warmfeeling
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
jozik said:
46y man body / 3y sissygirl soul & still with pacifier
Who doesn't have a passifier???
😊

Reactions: jozik and chrischrischris
chrischrischris said:
Prostate I keep hearing about it where in your body is it fill a bit silly not knowing anyway hope it goes alright
It's a weird little pea thing ..
It's up your bottom , close to your testicles.. just about one finger section deep ..
It's useful as a sensory organ for sexual pleasure .
It's function is odd .. it decides whether a man ejaculates or pee pees ..
Every male , has a prostate, and by 70 years old , the prostate causes problems..
Basically.. all men die with cancer .. but usually they die of something else first .. the prostate is notorious for cancer .. (But fun ! )

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy, warmfeeling and chrischrischris
Kittyinpink said:
It's up your bottom , close to your testicles.. just about one finger section deep ..
Every male , has a prostate, and by 70 years old , the prostate causes problems..
Basically.. all men die with cancer .. but usually they die of something else first .. the prostate is notorious for cancer .. (But fun ! )
Thanks I didn't know that interesting

Reactions: Kittyinpink
50+ 10 ! . Been wearing for 30 years now. Time flys

• Wow
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and chrischrischris
I’m almost 50

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, chrischrischris and diaperdude
Early 60's

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy and chrischrischris
Just turned 50 a few months ago

• Love
Reactions: lilstevie56, TeddyBearCowboy, diaperdude and 1 other person
I'm 59 going on 60

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, TeddyBearCowboy and chrischrischris
It feels so weird being in a similar age bracket as old people - I‘m technically 58 now 😎 How did that happen? Lucky I can still pass the little test which is what matters…

How old am I? I am wearing a nappy and pink plastic panties. I am sucking on a pacifier, I am cuddling my favourite blanky and teddy. And, I’m quite wet.

• Love
Reactions: stinkape, Brumas94, TeddyBearCowboy and 3 others
Bryan Adams wrote a song about the year and season I was born.

And for some reason, that year is iconic for many reasons but I am not quite sure why? Seems anytime I am asked my birth year and I tell them just the last two digits, they chuckle. I just don't understand.

Last edited:
Just started my 75th lap around the Sun yesterday. Enjoy wearing diapers when ever the opportunity comes up.
Dependonme

Reactions: sissybaby34 and chrischrischris
Kittyinpink said:
Most men die with it, not from it. Can be benign or malignant.

Me too and I’m now 70 and urge is as strong as ever
warmfeeling said:
Hey HelenWyatt, 59 here from the uk, I love wearing nappies

HelenWyatt said:
Any babies here over 50 get in touch for a chat x Helen wyatt
Hi Helen
I’m 70 and still love nappies as much as I did when I was 11 years old
I wanted to be dressed up as a frilly baby which has lead to me becoming a baby girl
Love to chat with you x
Stephanie

Reactions: Tenawearer
Back