4 Diapers for the Price of 2 at Bambino!!!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey ADISC Community just wanted to let y'all know Bambino is now running a summer special. Get a free sample with any purchase! So, if there's any Bambino styles you wanna try now is the time! You could a bag, onesie, bottle, or another sample like me. I always just get samples because I can't really hide a bag from my Dad. Especially if they come in a big ol box he's gonna wonder what the heck I ordered! So I just get a few samples to keep in the drawers attached to my bed. So, I basically did buy one sample get one free of the new version of my absolute favorite/first ABDL Diaper the Classco, as well as the Catstronaut to try! I'll post as soon as I get them and also upload a video to my YouTube channel! In the meantime go buy something and pick yourself up a free sample from Bambino!!!

Screenshot_20220513-085748_(1).pngScreenshot_20220513-090042_(1).pngScreenshot_20220513-090042_(2).png

Reactions: Jk95 and SweetP
ABDElsa said:
Hey ADISC Community just wanted to let y'all know Bambino is now running a summer special. Get a free sample with any purchase! So, if there's any Bambino styles you wanna try now is the time! You could a bag, onesie, bottle, or another sample like me. I always just get samples because I can't really hide a bag from my Dad. Especially if they come in a big ol box he's gonna wonder what the heck I ordered! So I just get a few samples to keep in the drawers attached to my bed. So, I basically did buy one sample get one free of the new version of my absolute favorite/first ABDL Diaper the Classco, as well as the Catstronaut to try! I'll post as soon as I get them and also upload a video to my YouTube channel! In the meantime go buy something and pick yourself up a free sample from Bambino!!!

View attachment 77848View attachment 77849View attachment 77850
I love Bambino diapers because of the designs on some of them and the capacity they hold. As for the sales they suck at the check out, the last two did not apply the discount or free item when I went to check out. It is a real hassle, I have to email them and then they reply back that they will honor the price on Monday which is the day I send the email. I hope they find a fix for this.

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa
Dave48 said:
I love Bambino diapers because of the designs on some of them and the capacity they hold. As for the sales they suck at the check out, the last two did not apply the discount or free item when I went to check out. It is a real hassle, I have to email them and then they reply back that they will honor the price on Monday which is the day I send the email. I hope they find a fix for this.
Dang sorry to hear that. How odd I had no problems whatsoever.

Last edited:
Dave48 said:
They better if they want to keep a good name.

Dave48 said:
Did you add the sample to your cart before checking out?

Back