24/7 long-term wearing survey

chorlax123

Diaper-Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm doing a survey of people who wear/have worn diapers 24/7 long-term (more than a month) for any reason. Please don't respond if you've only worn for a shorter period. This isn't advice for becoming incontinent, it's an in-depth look into people's experiences living 24/7. Note the survey includes some optional ABDL-themed questions.

It's completely anonymous on google forms (click here), but I'd also sign out of your google account before filling it out.

I'll be posting the results here, Twitter, Reddit, and Instagram on Monday or Friday, depending on if people are still responding. It's 35 multiple-choice questions, hopefully answering many commonly asked questions.

Free to share this post, and the meme I created, if you want.

Thank you to anybody who participates (currently 176 responses). 🥰survey.png

Reactions: OutoftheShadows, cantwait and Edgewater
Done

Reactions: Edgewater and chorlax123
I took it too. 1 tip. Include tena in the diaper choices.

Reactions: Ortler, Edgewater and chorlax123
BigAl2 said:
They were under medical 😉

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
Thanks i overlooked it.

Reactions: Edgewater
BigAl2 said:
Thanks, it's now up to 211 responses!

I condensed the options on a couple questions because there's soooo many choices, especially with some medical brands.

Also, because I originally intended the survey to get mostly ABDL responses, I figured I'd break down the choices into the most popular high-capacity diapers, and then clump together lower capacity (medical, pull-ups), reusable (cloth/plastic pants), and prints (because they're often more expensive).

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
I truly dislike and have no trust in Google and am not a customer of their products.

I am a long time 24/7, U-IC, at 47 years of wearing as a result of a car crash. I currently wear Pre-folded, daytime weight cloth diapers and NS Trifecta diapers cover during the day commonly changing 3 to 5 times during the day. At night I wear NorthShore's MegaMax with NS Trifecta Diaper Covers.

Reactions: chorlax123
Edgewater said:
I truly dislike and have no trust in Google and am not a customer of their products.

I am a long time 24/7, U-IC, at 47 years of wearing as a result of a car crash. I currently wear Pre-folded, daytime weight cloth diapers and NS Trifecta diapers cover during the day commonly changing 3 to 5 times during the day. At night I wear NorthShore's MegaMax with NS Trifecta Diaper Covers.
Okay, fair enough. I'll submit another response (from my account, nothing attached to you) matching your answers.
Did you take a look at the survey?

chorlax123 said:
Okay, fair enough. I'll submit another response (from my account, nothing attached to you) matching your answers.
Did you take a look at the survey?
Sadly no. I avoid google like covid, I mean the plague!

Edgewater said:
Okay, no problem. I'll be posting images of the results here, Twitter, Instagram, and the ABDL and DiaperedLifestyle subreddits this week if you're interested.

Reactions: Mas16210 and Edgewater
I too would complete this but do not have anything to do with Google forms

Tenaman said:
I too would complete this but do not have anything to do with Google forms
It's anonymous (no sign-in required), if that makes a difference? I absolutely understand concerns about Google.

I've probably got enough responses (306) for a decently accurate survey. It's been posted here, ABDL subreddit, omorashi.org, a couple discords, and my Instagram/twitter accounts.

I'll be posting the results Friday, hope you find them interesting!

• Celebrate
Reactions: Lilah and Edgewater
Up to 339 responses now! 😊

It asked me turn on/change cookies and stuff like that. I’ll have another look as I would like to contribute.

Tenaman said:
It asked me turn on/change cookies and stuff like that. I’ll have another look as I would like to contribute.
Hmmm, if that's the case, the best you can probably do is:
  1. close any browser windows
  2. open a new private browser window
  3. make sure you're signed out of any accounts
  4. temporarily turn on cookies
  5. complete survey
  6. turn off cookies
  7. clear cookies
  8. close private browsing window

Thank you, I only wish I understood all that! I am afraid you lost me at ‘open a private browser window’.

You can setup your browser to clear cookies every time you close it, this helps protect privacy and can lessen the amount of system resources (ram, cpu, gpu) that your computer uses.

Private browsing means the web browser (chrome, firefox, etc.) doesn't remember history (what sites, links you've been to). It also can enable other privacy protections. such as not remembering login/usernames, clearing browser cache/cookies (info stored by websites so they load faster the next time you visit them), and actively block trackers (processes that feed back user data/analytics to websites).

I've already set up the survey to be anonymous (doesn't require sign-in), so if you're concerned about privacy, just make sure you've signed out of your gmail/youtube/google account. Then open a new 'private browsing' windows, and fill out the survey. Then go into browser settings and clear cookies/cache; you can 'google' how to do so for whatever browser you're using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc.)

Honestly, while I'm concerned about privacy, filling out a survey while not logged in isn't a huge privacy risk. I don't receive any info, and Google/Amazon/Apple or whatever Tech Giant you interact with the most already knows a disturbing amount of detail about all of us.

Hope this helps! If you don't want to fill out the survey, that's fine. I've got around 350 responses, and will be uploading the results Friday. I hope they're interesting/informative/helpful. 😊

I responded. I can't wait to see the results :)

Reactions: chorlax123
LuvMyDiapers said:
I responded. I can't wait to see the results :)
Thank you! Me too; I've kept the results hidden (I haven't seen them either. 👀👀👀
Up to 383 responses. Can we get 400 by Friday? 500 woud be insane🥰

Edgewater said:
The government has all of your info anyway. Regardless of what website you avoid. Advertising that you're a boomer on the internet makes you appear curious at best. If you're afraid of the big bad government, disconnect any and all electricity and communication to your home and person. Deliver bills personally with cash. Empty and abolish all bank accounts. Dont register or insure and vehicles or homes. And I definitely wouldn't pay taxes as thats a sure sign of citizenship and ownership. Hope this helps! You'll fly under the radar for sure!

Back