1500 Diapers!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was checking on my purchase history from my favorite online supplier of diapers. After doing the math, I’ve surpassed the 1500 diaper number from one place.

I’m just wondering if anyone has done the same or thought about checking. It would be interesting to see the numbers of the DL and AB community.

Stay dry and safe out there.

• Wow
Reactions: jt1220 and Miccheck
Don't know what diapers you use, but
that is a damn lot of money that
went into diapers :D

This over a four year span. I’ve been off and on 24/7 during that time frame. I end up ordering a case about every 5 to 6 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: Miccheck and GermanDL
I currently have over a 1 year supply of diapers in my basement. I think I have around 2500 diapers.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ElPulpo and Miccheck
Wow now I want to know how much I've spent on them! I get all of mine off Amazon so it shouldn't be too hard to figure.

Wow thats alot of diapers!

i can easy tell, because im new to this,
i Payed 96,30€ so far.

Maybe that is all in all not much, but
on everything else i always think twice about buying
xD

I use 35/week on average sometimes more so in a year thats 1820 minimum that's 32,760 in 18 yrs

Wow! That’s a lot of diapers. I have no idea how many I’ve bought, put on, and been put into over years. I’ve always been into diapers as early as I can remember, after an accident in the late 80’s I’ve been on and off incontinent the entire time so I’ve been into a lot of diapers but I don’t think I’ve approached the 32,000 mark,

Reactions: Incomike
If you laid all those used diapers end to end, they'd really stink.

• Haha
Reactions: Incomike, KitsuneFox and thickdiapers
Incomike said:
I use 35/week on average sometimes more so in a year thats 1820 minimum that's 32,760 in 18 yrs
35 diapers a week? What kind of diaper do you wear? I wear 24/7s during the day and a rearz or an abu at night... i go through 3 diapers a day and im a heavy wetter.. thats 21 diapers a week.. you change 5 times a day? Im just wondering not being a dick lol..

The 3 of us only use roughly 3,900 ( give or take ) diapers per year ...

I'm busting, I'm busting, oh yeah.
I'm busting, I'm busting, ohhhh.

LuvsandPampers said:
I was checking on my purchase history from my favorite online supplier of diapers. After doing the math, I’ve surpassed the 1500 diaper number from one place.

With fifteen hundred big-boy diaps coming from online... online.
Fifteen hundred big-boy diaps coming from online... online.

Mommysdiaperboy said:
35 diapers a week?

Pee limit was 35; was doing 55. Felt a leaky diaper coming for me... for me...
I start to pee; can't hold it.
Just like we are bedwetters.
Couldn't hold back the pee, cos me too bad.

With fifteen hundred big-boy diaps coming from online... online...
With fifteen hundred big-boy diaps coming from online... online...
Can't hold it in 'cos I'm busting. Busting!
Lord, I don't have no changes on me.

Can't deal with time to stop and pee.
I've got to make... I've got to make a clean break.
Can't change my diap now!

With fifteen hundred big-boy diaps, coming from online... oh yeah...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: ElPulpo
Mommysdiaperboy said:
35 diapers a week? What kind of diaper do you wear? I wear 24/7s during the day and a rearz or an abu at night... i go through 3 diapers a day and im a heavy wetter.. thats 21 diapers a week.. you change 5 times a day? Im just wondering not being a dick lol..
Yes 5-6 times a day {I have a supra public catheter} I use tena active fit pe backed med and large I'd slip maxi prime depending on what I'm doing at the time depends on what I use and when I'm chilling out and want my skin to breathe for a bit i use cloth or pampers pull ups or size 8s

Back