hypnosis

1. BabyDemon33

Considering Transition but…

I’m very conflicted about my gender. When I was much younger I never really liked male things aside for superficial things like video games and Badass Space marine figures……when I wasn’t watching MLP and Zoey101. All the male friends I made in high school are all either gay or trans now. I...
  2. digi

Experiences with Hypnosis?

I just wanted to ask this, because I’ve been curious about the subject and interested in where to start. What are your experiences with hypnosis? Does it help you, or do you find it pointless? What methods do you use (putting on a playlist/loop while you sleep, watching before bed, or just...
  3. AshdaBabyKitten

I live in Cambridge md looking for irl friends semi long distance works to

hihi im Kaycie i live in Cambridge md and im looking for friends irl (doesn't have to be in Cambridge tho ideal as long as its decent driving distance, i dont haveca car but ca take public transportation) anyway i need someone to diaper train me and keep me in diapers forever unable to control...
  4. L

[VR] Mind Massaging Machine Sessions?

Hey I have recently downloaded Mind Massaging Machine and was looking for sessions to try and was seeing if anyone had happened to make some already I will be making one and would like anyone that has to post it in the thread aswell for others. Thanks to all those in advanced
  5. M

What do you think about hypnosis?

Hi, what do you think about wet yourself hypnosis?
  6. xionghaizi

any suggestions on pg13 abdl movies or videos?

i just like to stay safe since i don't know if the people are over 18 i found diapered hypnotic adventure,i thought it was a regular movie,im disappointed,i came across it when looking for abdl hypnosis audio files. also any suggestions on abdl hypnosis,i already got babypants,ember,few of...
  7. J

Little Space

Hello all, I just want to share something that happened to me last night. I have never been in littlespace or even considered it, I thought I was just a DL, but boredom an YouTube changed that. I came across this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ABE1pF5as&t=1s&index=2&list=WL Yes, I...
  8. H

Greetings from Mommy V

Hello World, My name is Mommy V. I'm a Mommy who's been into ABDL for a while. I've been a carer to a few people (who ironically were all much older than me). I've found that I enjoy having a Mommy role, among other roles. I am a domme in the BDSM community, so I find that having a balance of...
  9. L

YaleDiaperBoy

Hi everyone. Just wanted to give a quick intro about myself. My name Jake, I'm 21 years old, and I'm currently a junior at Yale University. I'm currently studying to become a physician one day and have lots of academic and extra-curricular interests that I spend a lot of time practicing and...
Back