adult baby diaper lover

1. SantaDL

AB/DL pictures with Santa

Now I know everyone’s wish is to take a great AB/DL picture with the man in the red suit. Everyone dressed in their finest an/dl clothes waiting in line to get pictures. Listening to the other people whisper things to others. Well you’re in luck. I’m a professional Santa who also happens to...
  2. N

new adbl need help

im brand new to being an ABDL little and i need help i dont know what kind of diapers to get or toys idk how to diaper myself and idk anything so im just needing some help i need advice on what diapers and toys to get as well as items advice on how to hide my diapers and stuff from other...
  3. aloorrttcc

BabyJoy Culotte, Size 8, 4XL, 20+ kg

Hey everyone, have you heard about the new 'BabyJoy' diapers in size 8 that are available in the Arab markets? What are your thoughts on them?
  4. babygrayble

Adult Baby Nursery (Just an Idea)

Hello! I live in southern California and considering it's a huge tourist spot, I've thought about opening an ABDL nursery. Now, this idea is far from getting off the ground. I'm still in school and I would need more experience (and funds) to make this happen. But I would like to get some ideas...
Back