size

1. Spitfire153

(UK) Pampers Baby Dry S8 vs Active Fit S6

Provided you can fit the top end of baby nappies . Baby Dry Size 8 Pros : Long length , Longer Tabs Cons: Weak tab sticky , Weak landing zone glue , Thin width on tab leading to deforming Active Fit Size 6 Pros : Significantly Stronger tabs , Much stronger landing zone glue , Wide tab...
  2. B

Rearz brand can I wear them?

Hi there! I'm new to the website and forums, I've been interested in purchasing some Rearz Princess diapers but was wondering if anyone had them in size M and willing to test the waistline for someone on the slim/petite side? My waist is about 20-22 inches, hips around 25-26 inches and I really...
  3. C

Waist 26×40

How do I measure my waist? Mine is 32 if I wear it on belly button but what's 26×40
  4. Drynites96

Wrong diaper size

I went to a Drug Store yesterday to try some new diapers. Those are cloth-backed Slips in size M-L for Waist sizes between 95 and 140 cm. I've tried them last night and they're waaaayyyyyy too big for me. (I'm a very short and pretty thin guy: around 70-75kg ,or 154-165 lbs at 1,67m or 5ft 6in...
  5. W

Goodnites S/M vs L/XL

Im skinny with a 28 inch waist I know i can fit into a medium goodnites but i was wondering if i wore a large goodnites if it would over more area like a diaper sized for me would
  6. P

33-34 inch waist

What diaper do you think would fit me, I don't know if I should go up to a medium because I'm afraid it won't fit and I will waist my money. Thanks!
  7. Argent

Diapers size by numbers

Hi all, Just saw the Rearz Safari on the Bambinos site and noticed they have a size number against them starting at size 8 for small. I get babies/children's diapers in the US are listed by numbers maybe excluding prem from size 1 to 6 with a nominal size 7 from Pampers but I always figured...
  8. D

Thought I sized correctly

Hi I have been wearing a brand called Softi in South Africa. They are cheaper premium nappies I can get at Dischem. Different nappy brands are very limited in South Africa. We don't get abdl nappies like the rest of the world. And to import abdl nappies is way to expensive. I was wearing...
  9. Neet

abu sizing

Lucky Enough, I can finally afford ABU's, BUT, I have no clue which size to go with. I know for a fact I fit perfectly in the Abena M4's, molicare super plus mediums, and tranquility atn mediums. But when viewing ABU's Sizing guide, they claim that the medium simple fit's waist 28"-36", while...
  10. K

Issue with the sizing

Hello everyone. I recently ordered a couple of diapers from two different manufacturers to check what it'd be like to wear them (first purchase ever), and I ran into a pretty major issue. Note: I live in the Netherlands, so any sizes here are in centimetres. Sorry about that. I hope they still...
Back