footie pajamas

1. TabulaRasa2017

New milestone - wore my first footie pjs with diaper!

My posts since joining ADISC have been about self-acceptance and therapy. I decided I need to take the next step and just post about something fun. Well, who else can I share this with that would really get it if not all of you? :smile1: So, I bought my first footie pjs as an adult. I hadn't...
  2. liltigerpaw

Doubled up footed pjs

Kinda wondering, anyone else enjoy on cold days or nights, doubling up / wearing two pairs of footed pajamas? In my house, we keep it quite cool during the fall/winter months to save on heating bills. So to keep warm and comfy I love wearing two pairs of footed pajamas at the same time.
  3. NatetheDragon

Hiya!

Hi, I'm NatetheDragon. I'm an animator and hope to work on movies whether in animation or special effects. I found ADISC because I have an interest in wearing diapers, onesies, and footie pajamas. I don't particularly feel the need to be treated like a baby however. I'm really into playing...
  4. kashi

Batman Footie Pajama's

So I have wanted to find Batman Footie Pj's for awhile now. When I was young I had a set and I loved them. I found a picture of ones for toddlers which I'll attach as reference. Any help would be lovely. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41aJMITZd8L.jpg
Back