bottles

1. babylylin

Where to buy Bottles?

So, id like to know what site others recommend for buying adult baby bottles, my card doesnt work on rearz unfortunately. The website needs to be able to ship to canada and preferably free shipping but ill take any suggestions.
  2. tumblr_0d31ecb00e1b427098979c12a19dab52_f468fdd2_2048.jpg

tumblr_0d31ecb00e1b427098979c12a19dab52_f468fdd2_2048.jpg

Nipple on bottle
  3. LittleLandon

Looking for new Paci and a ABDL bottle recommendations

I have been using a baby pants Paci but the teat is not long enough for my mouth and the guard digs into my lower chin cause of my cleft chin. I have to flip the shield upside down just to have good contact. If I disassemble it and just have the teat and the pull part, not the shield, the length...
  4. ronnieM

Today on: What Were They Thinking???

Yes, it sounds cute in theory. A stuffie that holds your bottle, similar to the idea of having a stuffie attached to a paci. But the implementation... How did this make it through the design phase and into production? I don't like being harsh for no reason and especially when it's a product...
  5. W

Wakes in a puddle

Hi my name on here is wakesinapuddle, I’m an older AB/DL, a little more AB than DL. I love my diapers and enjoy waking up soaked. I was a bed wetter till 16 and can wet in my sleep whenever I’m wearing, sort of a gift I guess! I wear my diapers most nights and I’m never let down when I wake. I...
  6. ColinInDiapers

Bottles, Paci's, and abdl clothes.

So recently I bought a 2 pack of abdl bibs and a 3 pack of abdl pacifiers from littleforbig. I immediately fell in love with these paci's because they actually fit to my mouth instead of a baby pacifier. If you have read my previous threads I also purchased pampers size 7 and my first onesie. I...
  7. ORBaby

New Housemate

Let's start with background. There is a young woman that I've known for almost 4 years that I help out on a pretty regular basis. BTW she is younger than my daughters. A year ago she was going to move out of state to live with a friend, but that fell apart at the last minute, her stuff was...
  8. L

Bottles

Hi, I recently bought a baby bottle but using it doesn't feel quite right, I much prefer my sippy cup. I really crave drinking from a bottle especially at night when I feel really vulnerable. Do you have any advice on good ways to hold it or lie to make it feel more natural?
  9. ColinInDiapers

More baby stuff

I'm trying to get some more baby stuff but i ran out of ideas of stuff to get. As of now I have plenty of diapers, a bottle, formula, pacifiers, and the diapering essentials such as wipes and powder. I was wanting to get more, perhaps an abdl onesie. I've seen that amazon sells abdl onesies but...
Back