first post

1. wrx

new to it ALL!

hi ! i'll admit i'm making this post a little reluctantly; i'm still not sure where i fit in this community, but i guess an introduction is a good place 2 try and find out! u can call me wrx (prnounced REKs) ! i like they or it pronouns, but the latter is more for friends. i was 1st introduced...
  2. Memediap

Toch even voorstellen

Hallo allemaal, Ik ben een 21 jarige jongen qelke al heel lamg iets met luier heeft... hoe het precies is ontstaan weet ik niet😅 Voor de mensen die het zich afvragen, ik kom uit noord holland ... Als iemand iets wilt weten vraag t gerust Hello everyone, I'm a 21 year old boy who has had a...
  3. Nappylover145

Advice on first time buying abdl diapers

Hi! I’ve been a dl for a few years and I really wanting to invest into some proper Abdl nappies, I’m 19 female and still live at home with my parents so I’m really nervous about ordering nappies online, I want to order some Abu diapers (preferably bunny hops or kiddo I can’t decide haha) I’m...
  4. BabyDL44

Hi there

This is my first time joining a site like this. Just over the past 2 months, I have started wearing diapers at night. I am finding that I enjoy the feel of wetting a thick plastic backed diaper. Besides being into diapers. I am a gamer, and enjoy riding motorcycles. I joined this to be able to...
  5. BabyPrincessMimi

Upsetting first time wearing an adult diaper

So I'm new here and I have no idea how to write this or if my Daddy is going to be mad that I did. But I feel like I need to get it out. Is that so bad? I wore a diaper for the first time last night and to be honest I enjoyed the experience. But later that night I told my Daddy about it and...
  6. HuntM555

Libero or Drynites?

Hi, this is my first post and I'm thinking of buying some diapers for the first time. I've nailed it down to Libero SleepTight 10 or DryNites Boys 8-15. At the moment I just want to see what it's like and then I might buy some others. So what do you think I should get? Libero or DryNites...
  7. D

Hi! New and stuff

My lovely friend Lukethefur has just advised me to join up! I hope to meet some cool people here. Possibly you! You're probably cool. Maybe. Probably. A few things about me... 18 year old guy from the UK (south-west). Been distantly curious of the abdl community for about 3 years. Only...
Back