underjams

1. Prairie

If Pampers Easy Ups elastic siding could be used for UnderJams

I noticed that Pampers Easy Ups has some superior elastic siding/waist. The construction seems to be elastic fibers which take the tension, and an excess of the nonwoven material that bunches up into the folds you see. I wonder whether they will eventually move this over to UnderJams, with their...
  2. G

Anyone having a hard time finding underjams?

I can’t hardly find underjams! I usually head to Walmart for these but between jobs that span 300 miles across Idaho, I can’t find a single Walmart that stocks underjams. Anyone know what’s going on?? Thanks in advance!!
  3. T

Where to find Underjams?

Hi there, I'm from the UK, and I've just woken up in wet Pampers Size 7, which is currently my primary nappy. I'm quite small for my age, and don't think I would fit in adult nappies, so I prefer baby nappies to be honest. I've been looking to try all the pull ups recently, and I can't find...
  4. Cambridgeone

In love with Underjams <3

I have been a longtime user of Drynites and come across an opportunity to get a a whole box of 49 Underjams for free so thought I would give them a go! After hearing all the horror stories of ripping sides I was dubious, wore them for the first time last night and I am so happy with them! Yes...
  5. Drrockclub

Brand new Underjams Design on Ebay

Looks like Underjams have finally updated their design and these are awesome. Check it out https://www.ebay.com/i/253162943593
  6. ShortGuy

Got my G.OONs "baby" diapers, pic and some comparison pics

Hey all. Just got my GOO.N diapers, ordered from Germany. Just thought to show it with some comparison with a few other known and unknown diapers. From left to right Goo.n Super Big XXL, DryNites L-XL boys, Girls underjams L-XL, Kiwisto size 7, Pampers Baby dry 6 Only managed to upload one...
  7. R

Fitting into underjams?

Hey all. I realize that this has been discussed before, however, i need some clarification. I am a male that fits perfectly into xl goodnites, (Some wiggle room) will i at least fit into the Underjams for a short period of time until they tear? or will they straight up not fit? I have very...
  8. ColinInDiapers

Trying out different diapers.

So recently I have been wondering how well different disposable diapers fit me. Instead of asking people here for their opinions, I've decided to take matters into my own hands. The diapers that I have tried are store bought. The diapers include, Pampers Cruisers size 6 (couldn't find size 7 in...
  9. ram15l

Question about Underjams and Jet.com

The underjams question has to do with did they fix the issue of the sides where they connect to the front would tear after a couple of hours ?? I noticed they updated them that's why i ask The Jet.com question is has anyone used them if so do your items come in plain boxes or how does it work...
  10. T

Please help create a "brief" history of GoodNites/DryNites/UnderJams

A couple weeks ago, I splurged on a partial pack of girls GoodNites from IIRC 2007. I don't know why I was so interested in getting a hold of those "vintage" GoodNites, but it got me wondering if there was a place to see all the designs of "big kids" bedwetting underpants through the years...
  11. MellowYellow

Which do you prefer Underjams or Goodnites?!?

I want to know which you prefer Huggies Goodnites or Pampers Underjams and why you have that opinion, as well list pros and cons of either one then I'll give you my opinion :D
  12. MellowYellow

Salutations! AB/DLs

Hello this is my first post and I'd love to introduce myself to the community. First offid like to thank all the viewers that checked this post I am humbled by the time taken to put the research in. I am student of the game of curling (with brooms and rocks) I am also an avid gamer. The games...
Back