abuniverse

1. WOLFPUBBY

Just purchased Little Kings!

From ABU... I'm curious, what're your guys' opinions on them? Do they differ any from Alphagatorz? I wanted these from the get-go, so I'm excited I managed to snag a pack!
  2. ABU DinoRawrZ while gaming p.2

ABU DinoRawrZ while gaming p.2

Me wearing the ABU DinoRawrZ while gaming on a stream
  3. ABU DinoRawrZ while gaming p.1

ABU DinoRawrZ while gaming p.1

Me wearing the ABU DinoRawrZ while gaming on a stream
  4. pawshine

Accident! Animation YCH

This is my animated ych I made recently :)) I just started animating actually and I’m already working on my next ych! Though this one is still open if you wanna get yourself one.
  5. cherryfoxie

Are ABU bunnyhops good?

these are my first real abdl diaper , so i hope they hold well.
  6. puffyfluffyfoxo

Is anyone else having the same issues with ABU diapers?

To start things out, i like ABU as a compony. super friendly people, and good customer support. But as much as i love their designs, recently ive been having major issues with their products. (Abu dinorawrz, simple ultra and peekabu) I may be nitpicking but ive noticed their products have become...
  7. David00

Hook & Loop Questions ?

I’m getting ready to buy a pack of diapers, and I’m in love with the BunnyHopps design but I’m not so sure about the tapes. How are the Hook & Loop tapes compared to regular ABU tapes? Are they more easily able to break or fo they not stick well, anything I should know about before buying some ?
  8. TigerDL

ABU sample gift code: per diaper or per pack?

Back when ABU sold samples as individual diapers, their gift code that came with samples was for every 2 diapers you bought. Now that they've changed to selling sample packs with 2 diapers each, they still kept the phrasing of "Get a $5 Gift Code For Every 2 Sample Diapers of any brand In your...
  9. INCOdy

AlphaGatorZ or Little Kings?

Which is cuter?
  10. Demonbabywearspamps

ABU sale but my size is out of stock?

Since abu just started their sale I wanted to get a bag of PeekABUs but they're out of XL+ so I'm wondering if they'll restock them during the sale? Does anyone know or think that would happen?
  11. Demonbabywearspamps

Does tykables ever have sales?

With Black Friday coming up I'm wondering if places like Tykables or ABU have Black Friday sales or anything like that?
  12. Demonbabywearspamps

Diapers on ebay?

Has anyone bought from Rearz or ABU on ebay? And if you've bought XL PeekABUs on there are they the old XL PeekABUs or the new ones? Not XL+ I mean the old XL peeks before they changed the sizing.
  13. Demonbabywearspamps

ABU scented?

Could someone explain to me how scented diapers from ABU work? I want to get a pack of bunnyhopps and get them scented.
  14. ronnieM

ABU's Scent Strips and How to Make Them

When buying diapers from ABUniverse, there is an option to get them scented. Selecting this means that the staff there will include "scent strips" in each sample or pack of diapers you buy, which have a strong baby powder smell that seeps into the diapers in the pack from the time it's added to...
  15. Allthatandthechips

Abu bunny hops/Dino roars vs simple/little paws/space

Hi everyone, I’ve tried the peekabus and the bunny hops and Dino roars, but I’m curious about the thickness of the little paws and space/simple (since those are the same core) in comparison. Thoughts? Are bunny hops the same core too, or is it a different thickness/composition in terms of sap...
  16. ABDElsa

What is That Amazingly Wonderful Smell You Get From Baby and ABU Diapers?!

So I bought a few ABU Diapers, the first two I got scented with the scent strip and I did not like it at all, from far away it smells good but up close it is really overbearing. So, I got two $5 coupons from ABU and used it to order 2 more Diapers, and pay the remainder with my card, but I made...
  17. ABDElsa

Am I an Adult Baby or Diaper Lover?

So, I'm kind of torn between whether I'm an Adult Baby or a Diaper Lover. I love diapers like a diaper lover, but I pefer brands like ABU/Bambino/Rearz etc. Over Depend/Abena/Attends/Per-Fit etc. like an Adult Baby since these Diapers have fun Baby prints on them. I like them more because they...
  18. Mariofan64

😢 cloth back ABU Cushies ⚰️

I guess they are never going to be reproduced 😞 I miss these soooo much. I still have 7 in my closet but I can’t bring myself to use them.. I’ve tried a majority of the abdl diapers out there and THESE were my favys... I held out hope for a long time for what would turn out to be “preschools”...
  19. Jin15

ABUniverse LittlePawz Diapers: A New User's Unscientific Review

Hello there everyone! I'm fairly new to this board and wasn't sure exactly how to get started posting here, but I did get a package of LittlePawz in the mail from ABUniverse yesterday and talking about them seemed like as good a place as any to begin. I don't have a great deal of padding...
  20. BurgundyRose

Shipping Times and Costs

I was considering ordering either some abu or rearz, but I'm worried about shipping. How long does it take to receive packages from either company? And how much does shipping generally cost? With abu shipping can be checked in the cart, but rearz seems to want everything before they'll tell you...
Back