good news

1. KittyninjaW

A mixed bag of news

Hello everyone, Well first off I have good news! I finally got through this semester And my bro has finally started to become better due to some med changes and a new Physiological evaluation, Albeit still annoying and is going to the military in 2018! Also my dad has started to contact my...
  2. KittyninjaW

Update on things.

Hello everybody. First off, I have good news, My brother will be going in the Army! We still have to get a couple of documents in order for him to go which may take a while, but still at least he is going. Also I am currently passing all my classes so far in the semester and all of the tests...
  3. KittyninjaW

I have somewhat returned and I have a new phone too!

Hello, it's me again. First off I have a reason for why I was off and on gone for a long time. The main reason was my grandmother was sick from chemo and other things and I couldn't stay in Mcdonald's for too long. But I do have good news! I got a new phone which has service so I can use...
  4. KittyninjaW

And Now Some Good News.....

Hello Everyone, Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have good news, My midterms have all came In and I passed All of them, well all of them that have midterms, there were a few that didn't have them, and I will take them later. Anyway, I kinda figured out at least some of my problems, You...
  5. KittyninjaW

What I did yesterday.

Hey it's me again, I kinda wasn't here that much yesterday, so I kinda want to tell you all what happened, Don't worry it's pretty much good news, First off, I finally figured out why I'm so stressed lately, you see I am at McDonald's a lot lately, due to it beaing summer where I live, and I...
Back