fat

1. sillygirl

Does anyone else want bigger diapers

Does anyone else want bigger diapers and abdl clothes. Because i really like getting fatter and I might not be able to fit in a diaper one day.
  2. I

May not last here, too ashamed but can't seem to quit.

Hello. I have finally admitted to my addiction, (to myself). I am embarrassed by this but I suppose since I have no friends or family that I should feel "safe" discussing this here. I am older, overweight and am not a positive person, but when I wear and use I am at ease. I am a very...
  3. AussieLils

Plus size IC Diapers Australia

I got refered to this site by a friend whose a DL. I have incontinence issues that are getting worse, I have some XL Depends but their too small and dont absorb much. The cheapest I can find AUD for 2XL or bigger [if there is bigger id love to know!] is $106 for 32 without postage. I was...
  4. C

Greetings

Hello to all. My name is Tatiana Min Sun and I'm a 22 yr old (going onto 3) little who loves chubby women and diapers. I'm seeking one to be my Mommy. I'm a virgin who hasn't had her first kiss yet. In other words, I haven't been exposed sexually and I wanna find somebody chubby who is just like...
Back