bisexual

1. User70445

I can't stop wearing pull ups in public...

I have been very shy about my love for being padded and my absolute favorite turn on is wearing a pull up in public and changing myself in public bathrooms. When I wet myself in public when I am around people my peepee gets hard. I am to scared to wear a thick diaper in public but best believe...
  2. Dinotopian2002

Am I Bisexual?

Hi guys “I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real, or not?” (Kingdom Hearts - opening lines) Quote aside, I’ve been wrestling with deep thoughts, if I’m bisexual or not. It’s been something I’ve been wrestling with a while, so it’s not out of the blue. To...
  3. RainbowBaby

Bouncing Baby Boy!

Hey, I finally remembered this site and decided to introduce myself. I'm a 19 year old trans little boy from Ohio in the US. I'm polyamourous and [Removed By Eulogy (We're not a personals site)]. Please note that I did say "Another". Meaning I already have one, but we need another to complete...
  4. L

Hi everybody, Im LeeBaby

I'm bisexual, transgendered, been on hormones .. grew my own tits etc, only ever wear ladies underwear usually but recently I found three brand new packs of Tena Lady Discreet Pants in our communal bin so I grabbed one and tried a pair on. I'm now addicted to Lady's Incontinence pants and don't...
Back