bedwetting

1. BwBunny

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

Hello everyone, I was prompted to write an introduction about myself… Well, that’s not an easy task for me to undertake, as it’s one of the reasons I’m here from the beginning. That being said, I see myself as a simple soul. I was born Danish, but my parents moved to Ireland when I was a kid...
  2. nightfox320

Seni Quatro Medium Size Change?

So I generally uses Seni Quatro Medium’s as my nighttime diaper. They work well for me, are affordable, and rarely leak. Unfortunately, after receiving a new shipment I feel like the product has gone through some changes. The diapers feel about the same as far as absorbency, however the Medium...
  3. Seanolebar

Sooooo bedwetting 😄

soooo I still bedwet but I'm going to my grandparents for Christmas ...my cousins are gonna be there this year. I'll probably be sleeping on the couch but my problem is disposing of the diapers haha The downstairs bathroom doesn't have a garbage bin and upstairs is to small the only other is the...
  4. Jamie12345

2009 to 2010 Goodnites transition?

Hey all, long time reader but first time posting. Back when I was wetting the bed in the late 2000s, I primarily remember my mom getting me goodnites. From what I can remember they were mostly the racecar ones that came in a pack of 21. My question is I seem to remember opening a pack one time...
  5. MrWorried

How to put it all together - proper mindset

It's my first post, so I'd like to welcome everyone in this forum. I'm a man in my 30s. I have a wife and almost 2 kids (1 daughter and one being born soon). In recent month(s) I've experienced multiple bedwetting episodes. Initially once per month but soon escalated to 3-5 times per week. These...
  6. Akura

'Late' bedwetting/potty training and relation to DL?

I'm curious if others feel the same as I do. I'm new but made a few posts now so figured I'd create my own thread too! 😝 I'm 29 and a DL. I think I've been a DL since the age of probably age 13 ish if I'm being honest with myself. I wet the bed as a child, usually severely and usually every...
  7. S

Prostatitis

In early July I started having urinary frequency, some pain near my bladder and belly button area, burning when peeing, etc. Also I wet the bed some though that part was at least partially intentional because I’m a diaper lover and was hoping my wife would get me diapers to wear. I went to...
  8. AJJ7

Abena Slip

Hello all! As some of you might know, the former Abena Abri-Form (cloth back), has gotten a makeover and has changed to Abena Slip here in Europe. (Atleast in Scandinavia.) They have changed the name, the design of the package, and the design of the diaper. Even tho they claim that the diaper...
  9. BHDiaperLover

Discreet Diaper Disposal at a Hotel

I am staying at a hotel for work and wear taped overnight diapers every night. I don’t want to leave a bag full of used diapers for housekeeping every day (it’s every other day so it would be 4-5 per cleaning). I’m not used to hotel etiquette so I’m not sure the best way to dispose of my...
  10. J

Waking up wet

If I'm constantly waking up at night because of a wet diaper, does that mean it's not fitting well? I'm fully sleeping through the wetting unfortunately. I'm pregnant and having a regression to bedwetting after being dry for years. Mainly from urge and pressure and just not waking up and being...
  11. Lizerdbeans

Are you a bedwetter?

Answer!
  12. B

Wearing diapers while parents gone

Hi so I’m considering double diaper punishing myself. Today I just got word my parents are gonna be gone for a few days, part of a weekend in a month and a half from now. I’m going to get the diapers right after work because they’ll have left town earlier that afternoon. By the time they...
  13. pugglesmuggles

How old were you when you stopped wearing diapers at night as a kid? Connected to adult incontinence...

Hi everyone: I am curious how old everyone was when you stopped wearing diapers at night for like bedwetting and stuff, if you can recall. I've been told by doctors late bedwetting can be connected to incontinence later in life- I'm 30 and have had UIC for about 3 years. For me, I was a late...
  14. KechoDrips

New to Incontinence and this forum

Hi, I am a 33 year old male (married) that has recently started having some issues with incontinence. Primarily my issues are at night with bedwetting but I feel like I am having some mild symptoms in the day as well. I've been to see my GP and have an appointment with a Urologist but am...
  15. B

Goodnights XL?

Have any adults worn or have older children/teens who are wearing the Goodnites XL? I’ve never tried them but I heard they can fit young adults well as far as waist size. So I guess my main question is so I’m a young adult and a bed wetter, I weigh 150 pounds and have a 34 inch waist with a...
  16. MaximusWolfheart

COVID-19 and bedwetting

Do you believe that there is a connection now linking COVID-19 and bedwetting, the usage of diapers more in the US? For me, I was diagnosed with COVID 19 back in June of 2020 (I was 29 then), and had developed bedwetting more frequently and now am having to wear diapers every night...
  17. Tasmaniandevilpadded

Northshore diapersars are good for autism spectrum disorder to wearing

I reading a reviews on Northshore website to explaining people who are ASD like autistic, autism, or Asperger’s to loved wearing a diapers or underwear. I don’t know if children size are fit like extra small or small allowed wearing briefs and plus teenagers are medium. Autistic adults are...
  18. Danielgartin691993

My incontinence story

I am a 29 year old man who has struggled with urinary incontinence for most of my life and I’ve worn GoodNites diapers to manage it and I love the way they feel when wet
  19. bedwetterdavid

If you wet the bed as a kid, did it naturally come back as an adult?

I’m interested in how many childhood bedwetters eventually returned to wetting the bed as an adult. My answer is I wet the bed as a child and became dry, but later it came back for no apparent reason. Although the neurologist thinks it’s likely due to stress, so I suppose I could say a mental...
  20. nightfox320

BetterDry v Seni Super Plus/Quattro

So, as the title states, I have been trying out some new diapers for my bed wetting. Due to price, I settled into using the Seni Super Plus about a year ago to manage my night time issues. The seni seems to work great for me most of the time. They are comfortable, keep the bed dry, and are...
Back