lover

1. H

New Diaper Lover On the Block!

Hi! I’m new to this community and very happy to have joined! So I’ve been a diaper love for about four years or so and I’ve just gotten a hold of diapers themself a couple months ago, and let me tell you, it was good. That’s it. It sucks, because all these years I’ve been longing to try on a...
  2. Angellothefox

My ABDL shirt I do not know weather I showed you it or not

This is the ABDL shirt I got back in October in a printing tshirt market in the White Rose Leeds. I would have wanted more but unfortunatly the man says "You can have costom design but you need a stick!" Which I knew which other design I wanted. I could have searched it online and said print...
  3. P

Why do I feel this way

ok so the thing is I am diaper lover or so I think. I don't understand why I feel so good about diapers and all but then I think I'm crazy and shouldn't be doing this. I don't want any of my friends to find out about this but I really like diapers. Please leave me some feedback down below. -R
  4. P

Hello!

Hi there! I'm a DL who loves diapers. I don't really know how it all started but one day I realized I liked diapers and the rest is history. I really haven't worn much but I just ordered my first (well second if you read my thread) I have just two questions. 1. Why do I like diapers? 2. Are...
  5. T

Hello

I'm just a dl guy who is enjoying his life. Just saying hello! I just saw Swiss Army Man and I thought it was really funny.
Back