running

1. Canadianfalls

Best diaper for biking/cycling?

The spring/summer months are creeping up and it's time to get the good ol' bicycle out again! This time, I'll need padding for my long distances. I'm curious to know whether anyone else here has needed to deal with this, and what brands/setups you go with? I wet heavy, but summers here are hot...
  2. lilKero

Advice for Active wear

Hello all! I’ve been wearing diapers very regularly recently, and would like to start as close to 24/7 as I can. My issue is that most brands are very noticeable and break down easily with strenuous physical activity. Does anyone know of some brands/products that would be good for running/rock...
  3. I

New to needing diapers and wondering which diapers are good for workouts (Hope this hasn't been asked before)

Hey everybody, I was recently diagnosed with urge incontinence and was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for diapers you can workout in. I like to mainly run and some times do weights, yoga, and kick boxing. I've been using Depends real fit but wanted to see if there were any better...
  4. Scifer555

Running and running and running and-

I started running two years ago on and off again because my brother inspired me to. The first time I started running, I absolutely hated it, I wound up with a splitting headache. After that I didn't really want to keep running, but something in me persisted. Now I am actually excited when I get...
Back