school

1. Alex1

How I managed IC through High School

Growing up I had encopresis from a childhood event, along with bed wetting. Luckily it wasn’t severe in any case. through elementary school and middle I wore thin pull on briefs that would just keep my accidents off of my outerwear. For those who do not know, it is not full bowel movements but...
  2. ronnieM

First Day of School Outfit

Tomorrow morning I start my first day of school (in college), so I laid all of the clothes I plan to wear out on the floor like I did the night before my first first day of school (Kindergarten). I still remember my first day from the moment I woke up. Was excited and got my red, white, and...
  3. R

School

Hey guys, when you guys were in highschool did you guys ever wear diapers to school? I know that I wore goodnites, baby diapers, and adult pullups and adult diapers. Secondly did you guys use them? Thanks!
  4. nightfox320

Diapers, ADHD, and Distractions.

I don't know if its just me but it seems that my ADHD and constant distractability tends to flare up when I have a huge workload and stress bearing down on me from law school. During these times it seems like my mind just wants to focus on my little side. Kinda like my mind is trying to hide...
  5. EdwardTheDL1998

I think I got caught? What should I do?

Okay, so... I go to school in Denmark ATM. (Higher Technical Exam. AKA. HTX.) And there's this girl who one day suddenly laughed a bit, which I thought was directed at me, cause she pointed in my direction. (Everyone in our class had to much fun to realize that she meant something about me, so...
  6. Poofybutt

Feeling Down :(

Don’t really know where to put this, but I just needed to vent and maybe get a positive chat going, anyone feel free to respond. So I just had a horrible week, nothing but Masters applications, ceaseless hours of thankless, extra-curricular school work, juggling my own thesis obligations with...
  7. Poofybutt

Diapers as a Study Aid

Hey Y'all I was wondering, do any of you guys find diapers and regression to be an effective study aid? I certainly do! First off, there is definitely a layer of convenience in diapering up when you are pulling an all-nighter or if you are in study mode. If you're wearing a diaper you don't...
  8. Angellothefox

I remeber someone from school

I remeber someone from school that use to wet himself. Not by accsedent but on purpose. The teachers use to tell him off. Now that I think about it I wonder weather he wet himself because he enjoyed the feeling of it or just because he liked been told off? He even did it on one of the trips on...
  9. R

School troubles

So when I wake up in the diaper I am wet how can I make my butt not smell like Pee and I can't take a shower in the morning to get ready for school and still put a new diaper on
  10. miapeters

Diapers and school/college

Hello again, mia here I'm just wondering how your'll managed incontinence/diapers at school or college. Did you still manage to do certain activities. How did your peers and teachers treat you and what kind of facilities did they have for you to change. I remember I was in the school orchestra...
  11. KittyninjaW

I hate things I cannot control

Hello everyone, First off I am having problems accepting myself, and It is effecting my family, Mostly becuse I don't know what myself is I don't know If I am trans or a little girl or a sissy. But One thing I do know is that I want to be a little girl and wear diapers all day and be doted on by...
Back