intro dl

1. S

Ich liebe und lebe den Charme des Makels

Hallo zusammen, Ich habe regelmäßig in diesem Forum mitgelesen, wobei mir Englisch nicht so geläufig ist, und ich bin jetzt entschlossen, mich anzumelden und mich vorzustellen. Ich lebe in Süddeutschland und bin männlich, hetero, Ende50 und die Liebe, das Verlangen nach körperlicher...
  2. AnotherGundalian

Heya Hey!

Hi everyone! I'm just AnotherGundalian that's been roaming these forums for quite some time, and I finally decided to get a bit more involved. I've been a DL for a few years now, just wearing on weekends when I actually have a supply. I honestly wish I could get more involved with the irl...
  3. BlueFazeButDL

Who am I?

Hello, ADISC! I go by BlueFaze (he/him), and I’m a college student planning to major in architecture and design, hoping to specialize in ergonomics/user-centered design. Im also planning to be a pro gamer/content creator. I also want to achieve these goals with minimal stress, which is what I’m...
  4. Lilliam

Yo!

Been browsing this comunity w/o an account for about 2 weeks now and figured I should introduce myself. My names Liam, I'm located in NE wyoming, and have been pampering up for several years now. I dont know any other ab/dl's near by so if you are... hit me up maby? Other than that I'm just...
  5. R

introduction!!

hi folks and friends! my name is ruby!! i'm a 23 year old dl, who wears 24/7 and has for a few years now! i wanted to make an account to talk to more folks in the community, and to get more comfy overall! outside of diapers i reaaallly love music of pretty much all kinds and i love to game...
  6. saggyandsoggy

introductions and hellos!!

hi everyone! my name is rey, I am a 23 year old DL, who has been 24/7 for a little while now due to nearly complete incontinence. I'm not really into the AB side of things, but I'm always happy to talk diapers and wearing em!! really, I'm here to get a bit more confidence in talking about...
  7. beaudi

Introducing Myself

Hi my name is Beau, Im 19 and live in Germany, I am a student here and I’m urinary incontinent and have been ever since I was a child. I discovered The DL community when I was around 12, but I was ok with wearing before that. I am a bit of a Furry, I am not a AB or a baby fur, I don’t like...
Back