1. LittleJ123

Looking Younger Than You Are

I was at the grocery store last night, doing some shopping at the self checkout. For context, I was wearing an astronaut t-shirt with stars and planets on it with light blue jeans and converse shoes. Among my groceries was a bottle of ready to drink margarita mix (watermelon flavored). The self...
  2. Pierre

Old baby…

As I have just turned 60, I realise that I am finding it increasingly difficult to accept the image of that old baby reflected in the mirror. Growing old with this fantasy is a difficult ordeal... I am terribly envious of this generation which was born with the Internet, and which has not known...
  3. S

What age did you figure out you liked diapers or other?

I went to a friends house overnight when I was 7, and was really fascinated by his younger brothers diapers. I even tried one on "as a joke" before quickly taking it off. From there I explored it on the internet and by making my own diapers. I signed up to adisc in 2017, but I think I was...
  4. J

What age??

What age were you when you were potty trained and what age did you start to want to wear diapers again? For me I was 3 when I was potty trained and began my obsession with getting and wearing diapers when I was 5
  5. Angellothefox

Talking about diaper RP with a younger audience

First off NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No no no no no noonoonoo noonoo noo! I'm I starting RP I am just disusing the topic. Now in genral since they are Teenage Babies in the fandom and probably some more younger once...
  6. plasticsounds

How old are you?

This is an important subject for me. Every time I get active on this site, I am always curious about how old the people on the threads are that I am reading. Since I am home alone and have had a few beers. I am feeling curious. It is important because I think all of our experiences and exposure...
Back