hello everyone

1. Diapersdownunder

Hello everyone 👋

On here to make other little friends and explore my DL side of things here in Australia. Looking for like minded locals who I can chat to and maybe even meet up with for plays down the line! I've been a Diaper lover ever since I can remember. I never wanted to stop wearing them when I was a...
  2. Diaperboy039

hello everyone im new to the site

hello everyone im new to this site i need some help with something im talking to this girl online she claims to be a mistress and she's asking me to get a bank account and other stuff witch i haven't done i don't know if this contract is for real or not any help would be greatly apperciated
  3. LilFluffyBella

Bella saying hi! <3

Hello everybaby! You can call me Bella. I’m a furry artist who’s looking to make some friends. As of writing this I am 22 and living in the United States. I’d love to make some friends near where I am but I don’t mind making online friends! As I said I am a furry artist who enjoys drawing huffy...
  4. Saimerej

Good Day to All!

Hello, just thought I’d start this thread to introduce myself. Quite a few years back I stumbled onto ADISC and what I originally settled on thinking was an abnormal, borderline depraved issue I had with diapers, really changed how I felt about being an abdl and how common these sentiments...
  5. C

Hello! I'm new here!

Hello everyone, as it may seems obvious, I'm new here, you all can call me JumJum, I'm going to be honest, I was a lurker here before joining, I'm not an AB/DL, incotinent or anything related, so, that's why I didn't join before, but I'm a very supportive and open minded person, I didn't know...
  6. SoggyToddler

Hello, I'm Max!

Hello, my name is Maxwell, or Max. I am currently 21 years old, I turned 21 in July. I'm a keto bab, and I love tennis, and bowling. When I'm home, I either draw, sing, cook, or cuddle! I dabble in some animation, but not enough to be known as an animator. Also my favorite color is...
  7. G

What Up!

So I have been checking out these forums for a long time now but recently decided it was time to make an account. Im in my late 20’s, live in Texas with my amazing fiancé, and teach HS science. I guess I have known that I have always had an interest in diapers as some of my earliest memories...
  8. M

introducing myself!

Why hello everyone!! I am currently a NEW USER to this websitr. I've been reading posts from this website for almost a year now an finally round up the courage to become a Adisc member! :) So first things first... I'm mountaineerdl, I am 24 years of age! (i will reveal my name eventually...
  9. tena1969

hi all

hello everybody im new here and hope tu meet new friends i will see what happens next i am an diaperlover from switzerland
  10. GoldenHoneyMummy

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone :hug: I have been involved in the Ab/DL community for around 20 years. Being a Diaper Lover, my Little self :cloud9: & an Adult Mummy for abies :paci: & sissygirls :sissy: in real life. Over the years I have been able to explore & discover many facets of my inner self, coming to...
Back