youtube

1. billyshpilkis

Our Favorite YouTubers

This post was originally conceived for Reddit, but I came across a post here asking about peoples favorite AgeRe contributors on YouTube, and it inspired me. I wanted to distinguish what I believe to be primarily ABDL contributors from AgeRe ones, but some of them do share some basic DNA. For...
  2. XavierAndOrKoopa

Need help trying to find the videos in a playlist (Link down below)

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaSm_veHZOnBGyfu27WYxxAlwbTxzUbkA This playlist contained some of the videos I used to watch when I was younger. If anyone could help me find the videos that would be cool!
  3. xThePaddedGamerx

YouTubers

Does anyone else here have a vanilla YT channel that they upload to & hope that these two communities never meet? I've got a gaming video going up on the 27th and hoping it'll match my current most popular video which is close to 100k views but always worry that by some mystical force the two...
  4. keepitonDL

who are some of the top abdl content creators ?

Just trying to bring more of my niche into my internet consumption. But being relatively new to the community I don't know where or what's even out there.
  5. SwedishAMAZING

Is this an abdl youtube channel?

I recently started getting suggestions on youtube to watch a channel called "Songs for littles: toddler learning videos" their videos are called things like Preschool for littles, and i was wondering if maybe it was targeted at abdl community. Maybe? The use of the word little just kinda made me...
  6. F

What are your fav ABDL/DDLG/CGL YouTube channels/Blogs/Instas etc?

I know there's been a few posts somewhat like this in the past but the most recent is almost a year old and I'm not sure the creators in them are still active and only seemed to include YT. Whats your fav abdl/cgl media sources? I'd love to read more blogs and watch more vids, especially from...
  7. Hotcocoman07

Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot chocolate!

OH I'VE GOT IT! Yeah so I really like hot coco(and The Polar Express) Hi I'm Hotcocoman07 I'm a gay male and an ABDL with a genetic bedwetting problem(probably what got me into this group). I'm a little nervous when it comes to meeting ABDL+ people, but I joined this site to meet others like me...
  8. Z

Resource list

ABDL Community Directory Table of Contents Educational Resources Media Spokespersons Events Forums Vloggers First Person Perspective Friends & Partners Foreign Language Podcasters Authors . Educational resources Understanding Infantilism ADISC Infantilism Commentary on the AB/DL Gender...
  9. Dashsanta

Shane Dawson Reaction

Hey people! So I saw somebody on Instagram posting about this, and decided to look into it more. Shane Dawson posted a reaction video on YouTube about Adult Babies and for once the video was actually positive!! He actually did an interview with @BinkiePrincess At first he was digging through...
  10. tiny

Why can't embedded YouTube videos be maximised?

Sorry for cross-posting, but I posted this thread in the "Administrative Stuff" section and it hasn't had any replies (is that forum visible to everyone?). https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/106731-Enable-full-screen-embedded-videos Anyway, I notice that you can't maximise embedded...
  11. M

YouTubers that wet or wear diapers

So! I've seen the post about the same thing with celebrities but let's do it with YouTubers. I'm talking about youtubers like Ijustine or Zoella. Which YouTubers do you think have wet them selfs? Proof given makes it more fun XD And Which YouTubers that wear Diapers! I think Piddleass wear...
  12. CryBaby

On a Mission to Improve Our Reputation

Hi guys, as some of you know I started up a YouTube channel a couple weeks ago that is based largely around the abdl/ddlg lifestyle and its counterparts. It's basically my attempt at making us seem less creepy and unapproachable, and show people we are actually mature adults with interesting...
  13. draculaura

favorite youtube channels

So I've been watching a lot of iDubbbzTV and Vinesauce lately, moreso than usual, and I've been having a hell of a time. List off your favorite Youtube channels here!!! (if you are going to post Pewdiepie or Markiplier, you automatically lose) Mine are: Jontron h3h3productions Vinesauce - Joel...
  14. Scifer555

Putting myself out there musically

My youtube channel is the same as my username, enjoy if you want, or don't whatever you do is up to you. Dogboy suggested I take a risk and put myself out there. Maybe he didn't mean here, but since people already know about my diaper love in real life I figure why not share my musical skills? I...
  15. Scifer555

How do you youtube from a PS3?

I have plenty of games that I bought online (my disc games were all stolen I had about 40 some) that I want to play and upload to youtube. One issue... I have no idea how to do that nor do I know how to edit... I already have a youtube channel which I can reveal upon request, but anyway, I just...
  16. KittyninjaW

Has anyone else seen this on YouTube!!!

So I was on YouTube looking for anime videos, when I saw this video online.The $1000 Adult Pre-School: New Yorkers Rediscove…: http://youtu.be/o4N00mqt7bI My thing is what do you think of it, if you can afford it.
Back