hiding

1. immp

Favourite hiding place

Did you ever hide wet or dirty underwear to avoid the embarrassment of getting caught and/or punished? What were your usual hiding places, were they ever discovered and if so, by whom? I sometimes folded them in such a way that nothing showed and put them in the laundry basket. Other times, I...
  2. Moyinaoa

Need help : Dealing with diapers while living at parent's house...

Hello everyone, I know that this topic has been discussed dozens and dozens of times, in all kinds of ways, but in the end even if the subject remains the same in form, in substance it is different, because everyone has a different context, and mine too, I'm going to give you as much...
  3. BracedDL

Being a secret DL

I enjoy being a DL but being secretive can be annoying. Buying nappies online and getting them shipped to a parcel locker, drive there and pick them up and wait till there is no one home and bring them inside. Trying to take out used nappies to the bin. Washing plastic pants in shower and...
  4. BabyKai

A brilliant invention for sippy cups (and for people who need to hide their ABDL side)

I've been using these sippy cup lids for a while now and I've just realised that they could really be useful for those who have to hide their ABDL side. These silicon sippy cup lids fit onto any cup and work with hot drinks, fizzy drinks, milk and soft drinks. They're super easy to clean and...
  5. LennyFace

[US] What should I get @ Walmart?

I know, I know I really should be buying somewhere else, but for me Walmart is only a 6 minute bike ride from where I live! Which makes my life much easier for getting supplies :D. Anyways, right now I'm considering 3 Diapers to get. (Also first time getting diapers! yay!) What I'm Considering...
  6. Dreamincolour

If someone entered your bedroom right this second...

If someone entered your bedroom (or another relevant room) right this second, what would they find? Would you be discovered for what you are (little/AB/etc) as you dive for whatever posession you've left out so you can kick it under the closest piece of furniture, or would you fold your hands...
Back