safe

1. M

Just converted my Safe into my anti-familymember Ab/DL stash.

I’m not super hardcore at this. I just like pacifiers and diapers. I decided to stop hiding my stuff in my car and keep it in my safe. Here’s the finished product. I can’t wait till I get my own room so I can wear diapers every night and not worry about trying to cover up the smell of baby...
  2. ABDElsa

Is it Safe/Sanitary to Wear a Diaper, Take it Off, Put it Under my Mattress, and Put it Back on Next Time I'm Home Alone?

Ok so here is my sitch, I'm a Diaper Lover who pefers ABU, Bambino Rearz, etc. Diapers over Depend, Abena, Attends, -Per-Fit etc. However, I am in college but still living at home so, obviously I can't be Diapered all the time, and I have to hide my Diapers from my family. The way I do it is I...
  3. S

tomorrow will start 24/7

So it looks like I'm going to be in the 24/7 club sooner than I anticipated. Yes I'm a DL but I'm also IC. I decided to go no diaper for a while this evening only to have leaked quite a bit on the couch. I immediately cleaned it up. But being a brand new 24/7er what do I get to look...
Back