store

1. DRZWDerepaid

Cincy, OH Diaper/ABDL Store

Hi all! Just wanted to make a quick post to recognize a brick and mortar store in the Cincy area, My Diaper Depot! I had the pleasure to stop in today and it was great to see. The Owner, Bob, is a great guy. Good selection of diapers from all sorts of brands from Abena to Northshore, to ABU...
  2. padded1989

Stores feel shy but fun right?

I usually order my diaps lately, but today I picked up some from Target and it feels so shy but kinda thrilling doing the checkout with two packs of diapers for me. Anyone else secretly enjoy it also?
  3. LittleJ123

Looking Younger Than You Are

I was at the grocery store last night, doing some shopping at the self checkout. For context, I was wearing an astronaut t-shirt with stars and planets on it with light blue jeans and converse shoes. Among my groceries was a bottle of ready to drink margarita mix (watermelon flavored). The self...
  4. W

Where is everyone getting their diapers?

I’ve looked around a few places and I can’t find any sites besides medical stores that have a good variety. I bought from diaper drawer the last time but I don’t think they’re a thing anymore. I’m also finding that a lot of online stores have limited stock. I can’t seem to find a case of medium...
  5. xThePaddedGamerx

Etsy Store

Hey everyone, I am thinking about adding little stuff to my vanilla Etsy store, I mainly list art related things and stuff I make out of resin etc, do you think subtly mixing the two together would be a good idea or should I leave it as vanilla? I'm hitting a lot of creative blocks at the...
  6. P

Hello

I have been a diaper lover in the closet for a while now it stated at the age of 12. Now at 23 I find myself occasionally buying a pack of goodnights pull-ups to wear and use at home. It started when I was twelve and my grandma thought I would pee the bed after working in the woods all day...
  7. Z

Visited an ABDL store in Albany, NY

So I've read a lot about an ABDL store that is somewhat near my house, a little over an hour drive, and decided why not take a little trip on over since pretty much every medium ABDL diaper has been out of stock and the store had many available. Faced my fears since this was a first for me...
  8. zippyboy

Opening an Online Store - Will sell RearZ - Based in Texas

Greetings all, I have not posted much over the years but I have been a member for quite a long time. Mostly keeping to myself and commenting here and there. My wife and I have finally decided to start an Online Store and have ordered our first wholesale purchase from RearZ. I do not know the...
  9. Sitherus

I might be a little diaper crazy

I might be a little crazy when it comes to finding cheap diapers in stores. I see them I cant take my mind off of them even though i have hundreds at home and i still end up buying them. I was at goodwill yesterday and found a bag of 62 pullups. I know they suck but how often do i see diapers at...
  10. C

Research for new ABDL store

I am thinking about launching a new online ABDL store in the USA. I am thinking of employing a more discreet delivery option for people who are living with parents/roommates where the diapers/other products are put under a false bottom in the box, and snack foods are put on top. Snack foods...
  11. F

Diapers in Brussels

Hello, I have just recently moved to Brussels. I am looking for a place to buy diapers ( that tape shut not pull ups ) wether it be Tena Slips or Molicare I do not care. I just want something that I can wear around the house in comfort and relax. I have tried to pharmacies in the Flagey area and...
  12. B

ABDL Store In New Zealand?

Hey Kiwis, This is a hypothetical question which will probably not go anywhere - just something I have thought about for a while, and have been wondering how feasible it would be with the market we have. If somebody was to open up an ABDL store in New Zealand, and stock all kinds of ABDL...
  13. Neet

Diapers Near St. Louis

Just a heads up to anyone on the Illinois side of St. Luis, I've found a fantastic place to pick up a few fancier brands of diapers. Maybe not Premium, But definitely better then store brands or depends. It's called Hidegs Health Pharmecy. They have phenomenal service and really, Really good...
Back