little boy

1. TayTayAcutal

Howdy, from a youngling

My name is Taytay, I go by MandoActual in the cyberspace community. Im a Director of Operations and HR for an event planning company. I’m a empath, over sharer, OCD, ADHD, and recently diagnosed with PTSD, Yaya me! I started secretly wearing back in 3rd grade due to some nasty things happening...
  2. bbyboy

HELLO pls wead dis🥺

Hi I’m from Pennsylvania and I like acting like a baby wearing diapers when my dad isn’t looking and just trying to be cute in front of absolutely nobody except for any littles I like art, retro video games, listening to music, and cuddling my stuffies when it’s time for me to go nini if you...
  3. elykean24

My intro

Hello everyone, my names Kyle but call me elyk it's what I go by on the Internet I'm a 24 year old boy from the Midwest who wants to delve deeper into abdl. I'm a diaper lover and possible little/maybe age regressor (I'm still trying to figure that out). I really want to try and use diapers...
  4. lokisvixen

The plight of a big kid in a babies world

Its so hard to find cute stuff that is aimed at older littles my age range is 4-8
  5. lust4apples

Tell me some specific things about you as a little.

Title a little vague as I'm curious about two specific questions: When you are in little space do you have the same name as you do in big space? If no, why not? When you are in Little Space are you the same gender as big space. Do you even have a gender or are you just a kid/baby? Why or why...
  6. littlebabyadam

My Introduction

Hi!! My name is Adam and I’m a little from Montreal Canada 🇨🇦 😊 I’m taken, but I’m looking for some friends to talk to!
  7. LittleJ123

Falling in love with briefs again (underwear)

So, when I'm not wearing diapers or pull-ups (unfortunately the majority of my adult life), I was wearing boxers and boxer briefs. Recently, out of curiosity, I purchased a pack of plain white briefs, or "tighty-whities" as I used to hear people call them. I haven't worn these since I was in my...
  8. LittleDutchBoio

Introduction as a new member.

Hello, my name is LittleDutchBoio and im working in the military in active duty. I am a ab/little who struggles a lot with the fact that im like that. It’s like im always on the edge of getting a binge/purge cycle. So with that im happy to be here as this site has helped me in the past when i...
  9. Polarbear

A polarbear checking in

Hey from a newbie in this fora. Joined in to hopefully gather and share some excperiences in regards to abdl, and maybe living it out as a lifestyle in a relationship especially. Im a man in my late 20s, that enjoys adventures, different sports, as well as gaming and my full-time job. The...
  10. LittleRen77

Newbie AB/DL

Hi, everyone! Thank you for allowing me to join this community. I’m a semi-retired, self employed software developer. I enjoy travel, hiking, and exploring small communities. I’m some odd mix of introvert and extrovert! I have a quiet, shy side, but once I’m comfortable, I’m outgoing and...
  11. michaelmc

What design requirements would you want for a perfect pair of infantile panties .

What would you have for the perfect pair of panties for you? what would be your dream panties have on them? A little princess or a cuddly teddy maybe a cute bunny wabbit or unicorn? post your ideas , photos or drawings here Don't forget to mention what style i would go white high waist full...
  12. D

Hi

Hi my names Toby Im l24 from the UK and gay. But really I am only 2 and a little boy who loves to be cared for by daddy's and big bros. I'm hoping on unpotty training myself and going back to diapers 24/7
  13. L

....hi

I am a lil and wair most the time and at nite time, got ADD and ASD all my life and sry for the spelling also. Had always had hard time with spelling, I am shy and dont talk lot but am frendly, I have been bisy lately so if I dont anser you on here I am so sry I am not ignoring, anyway...
  14. ItsDozinTime

Little Euphoria

i just spent the whole day in my dipies and toddler shirt. i don't understand why this makes me feel so good . i can't explain how good it feels or why it feels so good. but i felt great all day! it's soothing and relaxing and. exhilarating.
  15. ItsDozinTime

Big and still a boy

Hi! i am called Amric. i love diapers and i also age regress when i wear my padding and gear. i am also a furry. i really love chimps because i think they're great the best animal of all time. i also have a chimp fursona. i like to play video games most of the time. the kinds of games i like...
  16. Opi

Big intro from a little DIY guy

Hello, I’m Opi/Kit. ‘Opi’ for my caregiver/dada side and ‘Kit’ for my LB side. I have a partner who I am a caregiver to and usually enjoy my little side while I am alone or on weekends. Occasionally roles reverse between us, but we enjoy our dynamic this way and it brings a lot of joy. Someday...
  17. Demonbabywearspamps

Adult sized tricycle?

I found a adult tricycle that looked like a kids bike and it got me thinking. Since we have some adult sized things including cribs and even baby bouncers why not some more toddler like things? I'd love to have a tricycle and ride around on it when I'm being little!
  18. LittleJ123

Little's New Year!

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! May this new year bring you all special little moments! Make sure to diaper up tonight. Find your favorite plushy and hold it tight. It's OK if you don't like the fireworks; they're pretty to look at, but can be scary sometimes. Have any little...
  19. SallyJayy

Early Christmas Present

When my baby was young he had a stuffed animal dog. As he got older his family made fun of him because he had a stuffed animal so he threw it away. The other day he brought that up to me so since he's been a good boy mommy got him a replica of his childhood toy. Little boys should always be...
  20. E

Little Boy even at Nine.

A lot happened when I was nine. I had my last, major, surgery that year. Having been born with a heart defect, the doctors initially gave me 24 hours. That number slowly climbed, day by day, month by month, and ultimately to where I am, now. Being left in that sterile environment by my...
Back