wetting diaper

1. lust4apples

First time wearing and wetting during an online meeting

I just had a big milestone and wanted to share. For context I mostly work from home and I've been occasionally wearing during work hours where I'm not working with anyone or talking to clients. Today I decided I needed to wear as soon as I woke up and have been wearing through my work day since...
  2. CJB

Can I wear a wet diaper for a whole night without risk of diaper rash?

I plan on wetting my diaper and sleeping through the whole night with it (between 6-8 hours) Would I be able to do that without risk of irritation?
  3. CJB

Hello. New DL here.

Hello there! My name is CJ. I am a bit new to the ABDL scene, but I will be trying on diapers soon (and also get used to wetting them.) I would really appreciate some first time advice! Hit me up if you'd like to chat! 😄 I hope you all are doing well! 😁
  4. Nyrdst

Most dangerous things you've done while diapered in public

Hi guys, this is my first time back on ADISC in a while so... hi guys I just wanted to share my most recent public diaper experience and was wondering about other peoples experiences too So recently I went to the cinema to see the new fantastic beasts film (super awesome film btw, mads was a...
  5. Demonbabywearspamps

Fastest way to fill up a diaper?

Either messing or wetting what do you think is the fastest way to fill a diaper? I'll go first! I love filling my diapers by wetting them overnight after drinking a lot of water. In the morning I wake up with a big squishy diaper!
  6. P

Public wetting

I'm getting more confident in wearing in public but still nervous about just relaxing and peeing myself. I finally got myself to do it yesterday at the grocery store. I was third in line to check out and had to pee bad but didn't wanna lose my spot. By the time the woman I front of me was...
  7. OriginalT

What do you like about Diapers/Wetting

I don't really know how to start this, but I was wondering how you guys felt when you wet a diaper, what it feels like, or your favourite parts about them. Do some of you prefer to only wear and not wet? I myself do not wear diapers but I really want to start wearing every now and then so Id...
  8. Pokogirl

My 2nd Bedwetting Attempt

My first bedwetting attempt with a diaper was not great. The bad smell of pee haunted me for weeks and led me towards taking a long break from diapers. You can read it here --> http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/99051-A-Bittersweet-Bedwetting-Experience I cannot deny I enjoyed...
  9. W

Sleeping + a little daytime wearing (diaper rash)

Hi, Im a male, I usually wear an M4 to bed almost every night pretty much 5-6 nights a week, and I sometimes where them just during the day and night seldomly when i have the house to myself, and I always wet them cuz i enjoy it, and I don't change them right away, so I'll sleep in wet diaper or...
  10. Pokogirl

Your Diaper Routine

Hello! I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for like 2 months and have recently taken a long break due to some bad experience.I have thought for some while and decided that instead of wearing 24/7 I shall follow a routine. It would be very helpful if you tell me your diaper routine and give me...
  11. T

What (do you think) is the best diaper for flooding?

I am wondering what you best diaper is for flooding. I have never been able to try a diaper made for the ABDL market, but I have had some Tena Super's in the past. Maybe it's just because of my size but they were able to take two good floods before it just became uncomfortable to wear. Note...
  12. Pokogirl

Today a New Me Was Born! (Day 1)

Hi! I'm Adiba and today for the first time in my life I wore a Diaper made by myself and peed in it! ^_^ So here's the story: I have always had an interest to know how it felt to pee in a Diaper.Last year I came across a baby diaper that was tossed away after use.I didn't miss the chance.It was...
  13. N

Just can't do it!

Ok, here we go! You may have heard this quesiton more often then none but for me its my first time on a blog asking so bare with me. I am not new to the ABDL world of things BUT never really tried to communicate with others and or use the blogs to ask questions. I have been extremly lucky to...
  14. S

Looking for advice

I'll start off by saying that I'm the Daddy type. I do like to wear myself but I have never let anyone know. Even my gf of 4yrs doesn't know. I've been trying to get her into being my Little and she's liking most of it. I am just looking for advice about possibly letting her know that I like to...
Back