steam

1. FatalGeometry

Rock and Stone? (Deep Rock Galactic)

Does anyone here on ADISC play Deep Rock Galactic / would be interested in playing sometime? I play on both Xbox and Steam, and would love to play with some other diapered dwarves so to speak. If you're interested hit me up either on this post or through direct messages. Also, if you can add...
  2. Mfluder

Windows 11 on steam deck

I spent 2 hours installing windows on my steam deck wondering if I could eliminate some proton perf penalties, and maybe thinking LTT has his head up his butt on this one. Followed all the instructions to the letter, installed all the drivers valve provides. TL:DR; total dumpster fire. Here's...
  3. T

Overrated/Overpriced Video Games

I found >this< Thread by BabyTyrant and startet thinking about what games in my Steam library are Underrated, but the only game I found was overrated/overpriced (in my opinion In my case it is not a real game but a Mod for Portal 2: Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative its a really...
  4. Larzrum85

Steam Friends

I'm looking for more friends to play games with on steam. I play mostly the free games like Unturned, and mmorppg games. Fell free to add me' http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273257662/
Back