diaper girl

1. Jonsnow12

Hey new here my name is Matt!

My name is Matt im a 27 yr old DL who just loves diaper in general, the feel, the comfort, the aesthetic, all of it I been an all around fan for like 12 years. My whole goal I suppose is to hopefully meet my other half who shares that as well. Maybe I'll get lucky who knows. I'm a gym head and...
  2. SummerInDiapers

Your wierd stories in diapers.

Mine was a few years ago. So I was in the hospital after a drunk driver hit me with their car. I had a broken wrist, elbow, collarbone, knee, tibia and fibula. So I was in two very big casts one covering my entire right arm and most of my torso witch was very anoying do to me being right handed...
  3. SummerInDiapers

What was your wierd situation in dipers?

Mine was a few years ago. So i was in tQ arms was also broken as I mencioned before. I also had to wear a diaper 24/7 for a few months, that strengthened me as a dl becouse before I also wore diapers but never 24/7. Tldr I kinda looked like the girl in the pictures but my casts were reverse(on...
  4. SummerInDiapers

Hi a Newcomer here

Hi I'm summer and i think it's about time to introduce myself. I'm here to just talk witch people like me. So to start everything of i'm a dl. My story as a diaper girl starter about 2 years ago and is still ongoing. Some things about me are that i love food, sleep, horse riding, gaming...
  5. SummerInDiapers

Problems with diapers and scoliosis.

Hi! I'm summer. Right now I wear diapers do to urinary and bowel incontinence. In a few days im going to start also wearing a scoliosis back brace. Does anyone have any advice on cramps changes and such things. I dont know any other people wearing diapers. I want to know if somebody is in the...
  6. GabyinPurple

Hi from Gaby, diaper virgin 🧷🧷💩💦🌈

Hi Gaby older non transitioning trans. One day into diapers 💜💜😘🥰😍. Hope my Daddy comes back . He dared me to try them. So far only pee-peed. He wants me to mess them to. Might do an enema to help. Definitely need to find some bigger girly plastic panties 😍😍. I leak but might be brand thing...
  7. lilchoticdiapercutie

My diapered butt :3

8. A

Hii :3 Looking for abdl rp :D

Hiiiii :3 looking for an abdl rp with anyone. I'm 19 F and prefer to sub :3 Mostly prefer League of Legends, Genshin, Vocaloid, and Pokemon..........but can try new things too :3 Discord - ✨Ayako✨#9451
  9. Demonbabywearspamps

Messing your diaper when female?

I've wondered for a bit how do female ABDLs mess without worrying about your genitals? This is a weird question but I wanted to ask as a person that was born with female genitals and has a bit of trouble with it.
  10. hunter73dl

My formal introduction....

Hello all! Long time DL, and very surprised I am just now finding this forum?? How odd of me..So, yea. I'm a Diaper Fetishist, and have been for many years now. Married, but she does not participate. Doesn't care that I do, which is better than some have it I suppose, but sure would be cool...
  11. G

Size 6 Pull-up nappies

Hi all. I have just got myself some easy on pants by Boots. They are size 6 but I can get them on and wear them without them tearing. It's pretty fun pretending to be little. Do you like baby nappies and which are your favourites?
  12. Pokogirl

Important Step Towards My Diaper Life

Today was a big step towards my DL life. I finally bought the diapers I've dreamt of wearing since my childhood. 2009 they used to air the commercial in tv. Still now whenever I see the commercial I feel some kind of urge. Here's the commercial link --> https://youtu.be/j5et3Hsvyio I was potty...
  13. B

Need diaper suggestions!!!!

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to this site, thought I would join as I've recently been trying out adult baby role play, and I love it, but I'm having trouble finding diapers my size! Everything I've bought is either too big or too small. I'm 5'7 and weigh about 145 lbs. Can someone please...
  14. AwwwKatie

Heya - Katie here :)

I don't really know what to put...But i guess I'll just type and see what happens! I'm here to make new friends, express my opinion, have a laugh and everything in between! I'm a little but I don't have a little age and a lot of people say that's odd (I guess i just like to be regressed?) My...
Back