sick

1. S

Messing pants when sick

Between last November and now I have been sick with a stomach bug twice. Each time I have had diarrhea and messed my pants either during the night or sitting down. I am not incontinent and therefore did not have any diapers to wear at the time. Has this ever happened to you? Is it something I...
  2. KittyninjaW

I have somewhat returned and I have a new phone too!

Hello, it's me again. First off I have a reason for why I was off and on gone for a long time. The main reason was my grandmother was sick from chemo and other things and I couldn't stay in Mcdonald's for too long. But I do have good news! I got a new phone which has service so I can use...
  3. WildRoseBaby

How Do Normal Adults Handle Being Sick?

I ate something bad last night. After what I though was a complete purge of my guts from both ends I wake up at 5:30 and shit the bed. Since I have a waterproof cover on the mattress and lined plastic pants to put on cleanup was easy and I am not to worried about more surprises. I honestly don't...
  4. LordFluffybuttz

Feeling Sick

Ugh...I'm feeling kinda sick. I hate stomach aches. I'm all powdered up and padded, now I'm just gonna sit here watching TV eating chicken soup and snuggling with my bear:)! What do you do when you're sick and are able to diaper up?
  5. D

need help kicking this cold

Do any of you have any good home remedies
Back