music

1. babyraggydolls

Struggling but thankful

I’m struggling badly, so I pulled out my bluray audio album, it’s the first high fidelity bluray audio album I own and purchased, Van Morrison and I put it on through the sound bar and the musics helping take The edge off of my delicate mood. I love the track In to the Mystic and the other...
  2. FatalGeometry

Any Starset Fans?

Starset is hands down my favourite band of all time. I love their narrative style of songwriting and they have been the jumping off point for most of my musical inspiration as well as most of the music I listen to. However, I've never actually met anyone who has even just heard of Starset, let...
  3. CLeazy928

Records, Vinyl, LP, Album whatever you decide to call them. Let's share our love of music!

I've been collecting records since 2015. One of my best friends and old roommate got me into records when we shared a house. I have since grown my stash to around 230 albums (I haven't updated my discogs catalog in quite some time so the number could be around 250). It's such an awesome feeling...
  4. CLeazy928

Music discovery.

Good evening everyone! I didn't see a good music discovery thread so here we go. Share a song that's been in your rotation. I'll go first. King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Catching Smoke. I love these wavy synths in the song. And I love the band for their creativity they bring to each...
  5. JaberandCamgar

Ear Worms

How many of you have had a ear worm recently? That is, is there a song that's been stuck in your head all day long? For me, as of posting this thread, it has been "Hallelujah Anyway" by Rend Collective (a Northern Irish Christian folk rock band).
  6. Alexis39

Heilung

Seeing as I don't have many friends who are into this stuff, I just wanted to share this: Today the first official video was released from the best show I've ever been to - the pagan folk group Heilung's ritual at the Hammersmith Apollo. I'm just very excited to relive part of it ❤️ If you've...
  7. LittleRosey

Favorite Songs!

What are you guys' fav songs right now? 🎶 Is there a reason its your fav (emotional connection or fun story)? For the Littles, do you also have a fav song you like to listen to when you regress? I'm curious! 🤭
  8. dukepup

What happened to Daxbak?

Does anyone know what happened to Daxbak? He was a babyfur musician, but almost all his social media is gone or is wiped, especially his music videos on YouTube and Twitter . I used to love watching him on Twitch before a job promotion and new schedule prevented me from watching... I made some...
  9. PupDean

How ya Doin'!?

Hello friends! For the past year I've been cutting myself off from social stuff. I suffer from pretty hardcore social anxiety and isolation during the pandemic made it much worse, but now I think I'm ready to come out of my shell again, once again making plans with friends and going to events...
  10. K

I cant sleep.

Does any baby have a video that makes them sleepy?
  11. pupsirius

Hey everyone

The name is Sirius, I’m just a furry/pup looking to explore this awakening I seem to be having at the moment.. 26M. I live in Ohio, and am just generally a silly and nerdy person. I love music, otters/all animals, Star Trek (sci-fi in general), food, and games (both board games and video games)...
  12. dds76

Hello everyone

I'm not quite sure what to say first, except that I just got here and I'm slightly freaked out about it. If I were to tell you a bit about myself, I would say that I'm involved in the Arts, mostly music and film, these are the things I grew up involved in. These are the things I've always been...
  13. GoatZombie

Heavy Metal

Heavy metal music's probably my biggest passion outside of AB/DL. How many other metal fans are there here? Old school, NWOBHM, thrash, glam, death metal, black metal, modern metal, any kind. What are your favourite bands or preferred subgenres?
  14. SwedishAMAZING

Music to my ears

The strongest drug to me is the wail of a Hammond... The soft thump of the drum.. I love the smooth scratching of the guitar, the boom of the bass. Nothing like some good Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin. At the same time, I love the synth era. I love hip-hop, rap. I also enjoy listening to pop...
  15. R

I made a smart decision... :P

The 5th of June this year, I went to an Iron Maiden concert with some friends. (In Royal Arena in Copenhagen.) I was wearing nothing new under the sun. But it was risky, I knew... We went to Fields (A nearby mall) before going to the concert. Before we went to the concert, my intellect hit me-...
  16. J

Finally joined ADISC

I'm glad to finally be on this site, it something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm generally very charismatic and talkative person. I write a lot and read a lot, so I think that will work well on this site. The reason I joined is kind of weird. I've known about this site for a while and I've...
  17. tiny

REGGAE LOVERS! What are you listening to?

Hey all! Are there any reggae fans out there?! What are you listening to?! I love all sorts of music, and I know reggae isn't the most popular kind of music. I guess I fell in love with it when I got a bit depressed once and a friend put on some really soothing reggae... You couldn't help...
  18. L

not entirely sure what I'm doing, but eh

Hi! I'm a university film student, and obviously I'm kind of new here. I actually made this account a few weeks ago but was too nervous to post anything, but I guess I came back (for better or for worse). Like everyone else here, I like diapers. I've never worn one though, and I'm not really...
  19. rennecfox

Extra Track and B-track, out-take hunters

Anyone else here track down albums extras and b-sides to singles from albums and out-takes? For me I think it started with Steely Dan's Gaucho, when I read about a song called The Second Arrangement. I then found a bootleg called the gaucho outtakes which included several demos and songs that...
  20. Tylexon

Affect Music has..

Does anyone else have this issue where a single song can just make a perfect mood into like total sadness and just spoil a whole day :frown: A few songs have a real meaning to me and can cause this, but I'm finding more and more songs seem to be having this affect on me..
Back