diaperlover

1. ICDiaperLover

What to wear later tonight/tomorrow

So sitting in a half full Megamax and just can’t decide what to wear next. Please help me choose.
  2. 87dervaTheExplora

Anyone else?

I want to meet up and feel each other's diapers as they get filled or rubbing diapers etc. Like a little hang out
  3. 87dervaTheExplora

I've got a tingle

I'm so excited to wear a diaper to bed because my wife won't be home! I don't think she would ever be ready for that....
  4. DanieDL

Hi

Hello im 18yo male (or boy) i was already on a dutch abdl forum but wanted to try an english one aswell. So im not from the usa but i hope thats not a problem I really enjoy diapers i love wearing them in a comforting way but also in a sexual way. I dont like getting little that much i mostly...
  5. DLPeakOut

Are diaper behavious and needs different if you are IC versus just DL?

I think being IC needs practical solutions that work everyday, are managable and efficient. I suspect diapers need to be effective yet invisable and the need to change more frequently is more pronounced. Planning your day and movements and carrying spares is a big part of everyday life. A DL can...
  6. TBear88

What are you currently soaked in?

Just wondering who is currently soaked in what while reading this post. To be fair as I write this post I’m in a soaked NorthShore mega max airlock lite size small.
  7. CutestPaddedFemboy

Gaining Little Traits

about 5 years ago I told myself I wouldn't be AB, I would only be DL. I thought that having little traits was good for those who wanted them but I would never need them. I would happily stay a DL and not become AB Today is different. I now regularly sleep with a paci in, I try on the cutest...
  8. SourPatchSquid

Options for Light Incontinence?

I've been online shopping for a while now, been too scared to try anything new. I currently just use XL Goodnites, but I worry about their capacity. I've tried tranquility briefs and they were sooo stiff. I do not like the granny panty look either. I've looked at Northshore MegaMax and I really...
  9. abdkking98

Attention Missouri ABDL friends!!

Hello everyone my name is Connor and I’m a 24 year old ABDL enthusiast who loves everything and everybody! I’m here hoping to find new friends to make amazing experiences and adventures with. I’m 420 friendly and super social. I’m from the Saint Louis area. HMU if anything peaks you’re interest...
  10. Seanolebar

Hey yall

I'm sean I'm a Dl and he'll of a stoner I'm from ladysmith bc ...
  11. Incon97

Getting trests in the UK?

Has anyone in the UK actually been able to get there hands on trest nappies? Really wanting to try them!
  12. Incon97

Just introducing myself 😊

Hi! Just thought I’d break the silence as I’m new here and really does make me feel at home more seeing/speaking with other people who suffer from the same issues so thanks to anyone who as been brave enough to post😊. In a weird way it’s nice to relate to people & not feel so alone from issues...
  13. K

airplane pamps

I'm going on a solo flight that's about 2-3 hours there and back, and I want to fly diapered. I have a plan as for the diapers, and they're these ones from my local walgreens. will these work enough? no messing, just wetting, and I don't want an odor to bother my neighbor. I'm looking for any...
  14. ShyGirl91

Printed Adult Pull-Ups?

With as many adorable printed adult diapers available these days, does it surprise anyone that ABDL companies haven't manufactured pull-ups that resemble kid pull-ups? I know there are Goodnites but those aren't made for adults. It seems they are potentially missing out on a huge source of...
  15. Abdlhero

ABDL

Hi everyone So I'm new adisc user. I'm 30 years old and had been wearing diapers 24/7 for almost 15 years due to a medical reasons but it has been turned into a fetish but now I'm just wearing them occasionally. I love diapers so much and I will be ABDL the rest of my life with no regrets...
  16. M

Finally registered

Hi all, Long been a diaper lover, especially when I realized how much it helped relieve stress. In the last 8 years my wife and I have been through *almost* not being able to have kids, discovering a congenital health issue with our oldest, miscarriages and a stillborn, and now we've just...
  17. Pablito

My introduction

Hello, i'm Pablito, I'm a dude in study's license. I'm a very simpatic person, a little shy, because i don't know who to talk but after i like conversation about anything. I don't thinks i'm a Little but i thinks i can explore this. I'm more DL if you know it (Diaper Lover). For my anonyma...
  18. S

HEY EVERYONE:) new here

Hey I’m 18m from the Uk. I’m into abdl and very much a Diaper lover! I am very much a switch! I love being a caregiver and babying, but also love to be diapered and being looked after !! Anyways I’m new to this community, and would love to meet new people here who I can be friends with and...
  19. K

NEW TO THE SITE

Hi, I'm an Diaper Lover who is new to the site! I'm from Sydney, Australia and loves to wear diapers whenever i can! I would love to meet people who are into the same stuff i am! I'm also Bi-curious who is keen to hook up with someone for the first time and have some fun!...
  20. diapersoaker

Brand new!

Hello there! (In Obi-wans voice! 😅) yeah I’m a Star Wars nerd! 😜 I’m Manny and I just joined! I’ve wanted to join for some time, but never got around to it. I have been a diaper lover all my life and I just wish I could have a little more support in that side of me. I was in a long term...
Back