cuddlz

1. Rotommowtom

Need Info plz. Cuddlz Play Dayz White?

Any Thoughts on this Diaper? So I bought 20pc version of this diaper and was trying to find reviews but all of them were 7-10 years old? If you tried them please let me know I heard there’s upgraded versions of them.
  2. Throwawaw11

cuddlz

i ordered some fleece cuddlz mittens on the 13 of August and they still have not came yet does anyone else have/had a similar experience if so when did you order a item and when did you get it?
  3. BusterBunny

My thoughts of the Cuddlz Yellow Toy Pyjamas.

I recently bought a pair of Cuddlz pyjamas, and boy was their service good. I ordered the pyjamas late Thursday night and they got here TODAY, that is amazing shipping considering that these are custom sized PJ's! The fit is really nice, just loose enough to be comfortable but not so loose that...
  4. SimCo

Waddler thoughts

A few weeks ago I bought a Cuddlz Waddler Onezie and a Nuk 6 baby bottle. I promptly forgot about them until they arrived in the mail today and I tried them out. I have to admit I am a little disappointed by the waddler. While it is a little hot (fleece but very soft) I find the waddler to be...
  5. W

Which is the better diaper? (Diaper comparison)

I've tried the abena M4 i love them, I have just tried the confi dry 24/7's and They are almost better then M4's (i like i poofy and thick the dry 24/7s are) In the future I would like to try an AB/DL diaper soon, bambinos definatly look like they could be in ny near future and so are the Cuddlz...
  6. H

Cuddlz cloth diaper

I'm thinking about getting the cuddlz cloth diaper however it says i need to hand wash it cool and hang it to dry. Does it really matter if i do a cold machine wash and hang it to dry? If not am what are the steps to hand washing one of these? Thanks for any advice in advance :D
Back