coming out

1. lizzyrosewater

Told my Wife

Hiya All I’m writing this for myself as much as anyone else But back on 3-15-24 I got to reveal to my wife (of 2 years) that I am an ABDL And that I particularly was exhausted fighting urge to wear and keep a secret from her and didn’t want to necessarily be caught or tip towing around the...
  2. Dragonlover35

Coming out as a ab/dl advice needed

I have liked diapers for a long time and I am really starting to embrace myself as a diaper lover (with a little bit of adult baby in there😁) but I have basically haven't come out to anyone. I feel like eventually my family and some close friends will find out. I think I have done a good job of...
  3. Spyder51

My dad asked and I told him

After all the packages coming though the mail, he decided to finally ask me about it. I told him that I was trying out all ABDL diapers to find the best fit. He sort of chucked, saying he knew and it was fine. It wasn't his place to tell people what to do and how to live. As someone who was the...
  4. M

SAP and pulp coming out of the diaper

I've had this problem occasionally with many different diapers over the years. Sometimes the plastic comes loose and the SAP and pulp comes out. It usually happens right where there's the most pressure when sitting on it. Now I'm trying out tykables camelots. I've worn two and both times had to...
  5. EclipseWolf

When to come out as ABDL to a (potential) boyfriend?

I’m going on a date with a guy from work and I know that if we pursue a relationship, I will eventually have to tell him about my little side. How far into the relationship should I do that? Should I tell him at the same time that I tell him I’m asexual? Should I wait until we start thinking...
  6. ozziebee

How do I come out to my sister?

My sister will be moving in with me soon, and I feel compelled to tell her about my AB side. She already knows about my nappy wearing for IC, and seems accepting of it. We talk a lot about my IC issues, and we joke about my nappy wearing. Why do I feel the need to tell her about my AB side...
  7. B

Do I let my girlfriend in on the fun?

I have been in a relationship with a girl for more than I year now, and I really want to tell her about my ABDL side. I have been super tempted to tell her in the past but could never get myself to. She always likes talking baby talk to me and when I make pouty faces and stuff, but that is a...
  8. C

Coming out and wearing 24/7

So recently i've felt trapped because i'm unable to wear in my apartment without worrying about my roomate, i'm trying to decide if i should tell him (my brother/roomate) that i like to wear diapers and move towards wearing 24/7. i know i can get away with it at work but how would i tell my...
  9. TabulaRasa2017

Confiding ABDL to others can help

Hi everyone, I hope your Thanksgiving holiday (here in the states) was good and you had good food and company. Not a long thread, but just passing on something I'm learning as I have come to terms with this part of who I am. If you have family or friends whom you trust and who you know will...
  10. BusterBunny

So, I Came Out To My Mum...

There will be a TL;DR at the bottom so If you're impatient, go straight to that. To make a long story short, I came out to my mum as ABDL, I may not have picked the best time to do it, but, I did anyway. We were walking back from to shop after grabbing some milk and bread and I told her I had...
  11. Neet

Considering seeing my Counselor/Therapist again

On a recent post, I was complaining about my self acceptance issues I've been going through that's heavily diaper related. Ever since I've been driven a bit closer to telling my significant other about it. But before I get to that, I've been considering talking with my counselor again. She's...
  12. nightfox320

Questions after telling my girlfriend i'm an AB/DL

Hey everyone hope y'all are doing well. So as the title expresses I am now out to my girlfriend. This isn't a new occurrence, it actually happened after about 4 months of dating, if i remember correctly. As of now we have been going strong for almost 9 months. She is very special to me and I can...
  13. T

I just told my girlfriend...

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 9 months, and it was going really well. We had been friends for almost 5 years before we got together, so there was a lot of trust and closeness, even before we took the next step. Thankfully, she's a very open person. Open about her wants and needs, and...
  14. BlackWing

Should I Tell Her?

Okay, I know threads like this are incredibly common around here, but bear with me. Recently, I've been thinking about telling my girlfriend about my AB/DL side. I really hate the feeling of having such a big thing behind my back whilst having a relationship when she's been totally honest and...
  15. Tanner

Came out to my sister, didn't excpet what I got...

So I decided to come out to my sister, who I'm not related to btw.. She's someone I look up to as a sister, but no blood relation, and she's like 5 years older then me.. But Ya, I came out to her and she was like "oh, I had a friend who was a little" and she actually sent me a link to this...
Back