buying

1. abcdia

Listing shops selling quality diapers

I am wondering if it exists a directory listing shops that sell quality adult diapers like Abena, NorthShore, Molicare, Tena... That can be useful while traveling, you just drop in the shop to get the supplies without having to order them or getting them delivered. We can list all the known...
  2. BlankyBoyAUS

What is your most expensive stuffed animal?

I mean if I get a Jack Frost stuffie from Atlus on eBay, I’d have my most expensive stuffed animal to date. Right now I can’t remember which one I have that I paid the most. But please let me know if you have a stuffed animal that was really expensive whether you bought it or someone else bought...
  3. tykeboy123

Buying wholesale alibaba?

I have made inquiries about buying diapers in wholesale in hopes of saving some money from a couple suppliers on alibaba and was wondering if anyone else has tried or even possibly had luck in this area either through alibaba or anywhere else, the lady I got through to who offered what she said...
  4. R

Offerup

Has anyone here used Offerup to by diapers or anything of the sort and if so what did you buy?
  5. T

Daddy and me: Diaper buying

So... my daddy and I have been having small discussions about diapers. He knows I want to buy them, but every time that I do; I decide then I chicken out last second, Goodness; how do I justify myself and my want to just be little. I really am not home too often due to work, but winter is...
  6. Sitherus

I might be a little diaper crazy

I might be a little crazy when it comes to finding cheap diapers in stores. I see them I cant take my mind off of them even though i have hundreds at home and i still end up buying them. I was at goodwill yesterday and found a bag of 62 pullups. I know they suck but how often do i see diapers at...
  7. A

diaper depot in florida

anyone have experience with the Florida location of diaper depot? was thinking about going there but would like to know if anyone has experience with them and what it was like.
  8. Carcrash9

Best diaper for messing?

Hey everyone. I've just ran out of Molicare Super plus's, and am looking for a new diaper. As title says, my main interest is messing and staying in said diaper for a long time, so a really absorbent diaper is also preferable. I was thinking about the Abena M4's. What's everyone's opinion...
  9. B

I want to go to the next level but what is it?

I have been so much happier since I allowed myself to live as the adult baby that part of me has been wanting me to do for decades. I've been wearing diapers full time for 6 months at the end of April. I've been using a pacifier when in bed for several months too. I use a CPAP machine and a...
Back