friendship

1. DLJay2030

DL from kelowna BC says hi!!

Hello everyone I'm new here im a 27 year old male and hoping I can make some friends :) I've been incontinent for 4 years but a DL for as long as i can remember I'm really excited to meet some nice people who share my interests I can't wait to chat with all of you feel free to message me any...
  2. G

How did U tell Friends ur Secret

Hello, I was wondering lately how you explained to your friends and family that you now belong to the Abdl community 🥲 Thank u for ur help.
  3. googlyeyes467

How do you make and hang out with ABDL friends platonically?

I know where to find those that are into ABDL; however, because a large portion of ABDL is kink-related I worry that reaching out to other ABDLs seems sexual by default, especially on Fet where a lot of the content is for kinks. I'm happily married and don't want to give the impression to others...
  4. DaddyLoki

an Introduction

Greetings I am Loki, here seeking friendship and perhaps more if something comes out of said friendship. I am a caregiver and love taking care of Littles I try my best to be the best Daddy I can be. I really enjoy video games and comics, I also enjoy anime and watching food reviews. I Look...
  5. CptKirk

WHO else is in NE Pennsylvania?

Howdy! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the dwindling days of summer. I'm trying to find the rest of the ABs, DLs or fellow incontinence inspired DLs like myself. Statistics indicate there has to be A LOT MORE people in the "greater" Wilkes-Barre / Scranton area as geographically it's...
  6. B

Little boy

Hewwo I am new here! Im a Little / ABDL boy from Sweden. Looking for friends and wanna connect with other littles. :) Ive been "Little" since like forever but it wasnt until i was like 19 years I got to live out as a little. Since 10 years ago I started to live nearly as 24/7 as possible. But...
  7. StartledBaby

Should I let my friend know?

Me and my best friend have a amazing relationship but I dont think that thay would ever think of me as a diaper lover. I have no real pull to tell them but I dont like to keep secrets. It would also be helpful for me because know one knows in my life.
  8. kik91

The Epitome of Love Released! COVER! BONUS CONTENT! HERE!

Mods, please forgive me for so many posts on the same thing haha. This is the final post, I swear!! So... FINALLY GUYS! The book is being released!! Amazon KDP is probably reviewing the files and should have a final release in the next two days tops!! I am going to set the paperback price as...
  9. wittleprincessx

Hello Hello!

I haven't introduced myself since signing up who knows how long ago!! I can't believe I forgot! Any who, my name is Katie and I am an abdl mostly ab. I have a daddy whom I love very much! I love cuddles and cartoons and coloring basically all childish/babyish things. Except pacis. I use them...
  10. kik91

Babied by my Best Friend (Chronicle of the Best Week EVER!)

Babied by my Best Friend (Chronicle of the Best Week EVER!) So, I’ve shared my story, but actually I decided to tell a bit of a chronicle of the time my best friend babied me, and how it turned to be the best week of my life. Now, this happened three years ago, but I have so many vivid memories...
  11. kik91

The Epitome of Love: An ABDL Novella (Free Ebook for you!)

Hi guys. So, as you probably read on my other post, I am releasing my ABDL Novella under a penname soon. The interior file designed by an editorialist is ready, all that's in progress is the cover artwork. Should be done in a week or two maybe, my artist is a bit busy. But... I am releasing...
  12. M

New to the AB/DL community

Hi, I'm not new to being a DL but I'm actually shy about meeting some new people in the AB/DL community. I mean I suppose its okay (as long as its safe to trust one another that is), I've never had friends who are AB/DL so this is my very first time, & I'm fixing to turn 20 soon. So is their...
  13. Scifer555

What does it really mean to have friends on ADSIC?

Other than the obvious of letting only friends see a blog post, what does it mean to you to have a friend on ADISC? For me it's people who you can message to talk about things you would rather not blog or put into the forum. That you care about their wellbeing and share concerns. I probably am...
  14. J

Hi everyone!

Hey guys! you can call me Julz :), I recently made an account here on ADISC but have been lurking around here for about 8 years now. Two months ago I went to a counselor and one of the main things we would speak about is my diaper fetish. It has always been apart of me but I was never able to...
  15. C

Konichiwa from a cure little tigeress

Hello everyone I am Kiara. I hope you are all okay .I only joined last night when i saw the site had so much varied stuff on all diaper fetishes fandoms and sub cultures. I myself am a dl . But also a little fur and would like to triy being an lg but don't have the confidence. Id love to...
Back