leak

1. Nyrdst

Diaper leak in public

Hi guys, So I wear diapers when I go to the cinema whenever I can, and yesterday was no different from my normal experience except for one thing, I leaked for the first time, Normally when I go to the cinema ill walk in wet, wet during the movie and afterward and have no problem. But this time...
  2. Dannyl

Leaking After Waking Up

Hi there. I've been starting to wear a lot more, and it has been amazing. There has been one thing I've noticed happen more than once. However wet the diaper is before I sleep (even if dry), when I wet in the morning (not even that much), I tend to leak. This happens even when I'm standing...
  3. M

Did Dry247 ever go public about their email leak?

I came across a huge list of emails that look like orders from them x.x It was like circa 2014 on archive.is Dunno, was curious don't you hafto legally notify your users?
  4. 2Little2Late

To Prevent Leaks?

Hi everyone. I am really shy about making this post, also am sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I am also curious so with all that said. . . I plan on trying out diapers for the first time and never tried to put them on. Was wanting to know if there is a correct way to put on a diaper on...
  5. N

Trouble with diapers

Hello all, I'm Neko I have been trying to get into diapers for a while now. At first I was buying disposable diapers, but I never managed to find a reliable disposable diaper as they all tend to leak on me, and I can't buy disposable diapers online for privacy reasons. I ended up ordering some...
  6. Sparrow75

What's the point of dual leak barriers?

It has been recently reported that the latest versions of Goodnites now features double leak guards. They are not the first as the Always Discreet pants already have such dual leaks guards. What do you think of their efficiency? I am wondering how they can work. If some liquid passes the first...
  7. Virtual_Gravity_27

Tips for stopping Leaks???

Edit: Also, I'm not a huge fan of plastic pants. Looking for anything else. Shouldn't a diaper just work?? I really, really, really want so bad to relax into the fetish like a baby, and not worry about leaks. I currently use rearz safari, (I thought they were the best, right??), And tape...
  8. GreenieTheFilly

What do you do when you leak at night?

Last night I leaked a bit. Less than a tablespoon of urine. What do you do when it's this little? Let it dry and keep going, or change the entire sheet?
  9. L

Cloth Diapers Leak Badly

I have heard that cloth diapers and plastic pants are better than disposable when it comes to leakage, but whenever I wear them they leak! Am I doing something wrong?
  10. Scifer555

Leakage from diapers not holding all the #1

How do you handle it? Plastic pants? Another diaper over the first? A better brand? I've only had access to baby/big kid diapers that fit, and small/medium depends. Yes depends aren't great but they do work... sometimes. I can now buy online but I just need money and if I get this job... I'll...
Back