ps4

1. MASONJAR

abdl ps4 controller

my apologies if this is the wrong forum I wasnt super sure if it belonged in this one or unrelated I was curious if anyone knew if anyone did custom ps4 controllers I'd love a baby theme (paw patrol, daniel tiger, baby first tv, bluey ect.) or could even make a close copy of the infamous...
  2. Mariofan64

Any 7 days to die or GTA PS4 gamers?

I’m looking for friends to play with on 7 days to die or GTA on PS4... is anyone out there playing these games? =]
  3. Jeepy

Just Cause 3

Picked it up the other day at GameStop and I have to say it's fun. A few things like the vehicle control bug me but I like it. What are your impressions of it so far?
  4. X

PS4 - Elder Scrolls Unlimited players?

Any other 'littles' play ESO on their PS4s? MyPS ID is xander91107
  5. Cloud

Destiny PS4 Guardians

Hey everyone, Sorry if this is a repost, but through my searches I didn't see a thread with these same specifics. Anyone playing Destiny on PS4? - I just hit lvl 34 on my first and second characters. Really enjoying House of Wolves. Feel free to leave your class and gamertag if you want to...
  6. boostergold

anyone have a ps4

i have a ps4 and if you wanna add me and play games and such my psn name is neighborhoodman.
  7. E

Gta 5 online

Looking for people who at GTA 5 Online. For those that do, you know the Heists are finally here *woot* I play on PS4 I don't care what level you are, me and my friend aren't strict and don't care if you die on missions, when do missions, we're just looking for other people to group up with it...
  8. Sitherus

played dying light?

has anyone played the new game, Dying light? Apparently it was only available to those who pre-ordered it because it was under produced. I pre-ordered it and have played about 1/3 of the way through. I was forced to buy it by a friend. I didn't think i would like the game "just another zombie...
  9. MellowYellow

<<Hearthstone, Diablo3, Destiny (PS4), Fifa 15, Nhl 15, Madden 25, Starcraft 2>>

YO if you have a PS4 send a comment with your username! You can private msg it, if u want to be anonymous... lol
Back