being little

1. L

A Successful Night

I had my 3rd diapered bedtime last night. There honestly isn’t anything super exciting to post about it other than I didn’t have any serious hang ups or bothersome thoughts / feelings. I didn’t feel particularly little - only at first and periodically through the night. I gave myself a little...
  2. L

I like wearing baby bows!

You know those cute pink baby bows that are held on by elastic? I LOVE wearing those. They make me feel so cute and small. Sometimes i can even get away with wearing them while I'm out and about. It's just a hair accessory after all, right? Has anyone here ever worn them? If so, thoughts? If no...
  3. kashi

What it means to be little

Hello everyone, Questions: 1)What does it mean to be little? 2)What is wanted when in that space? 3)What is the importance of diapers? 4)(For the responder) Please pick apart my response and help me figure out what if anything is missing or point out parts I could expand on Thank you...
  4. W

Real, genuine unexpected messing accident

I had a rare moment yesterday. A real messy accident. Thankfully I wasn't in public, but I definitely wasn't trying to mess though. I was wearing just a pair of Depends briefs, the blue pull up ones. I know that they're not great, but when I'm having some little playtime, I like to pretend...
  5. W

Experimenting with regressing to different age groups. What's your story?

I've made mention quite a few times how my little side is a bit older than most others. I like to be around 9-12, more of a "middle" I guess. But on the weekend, I had some time alone, and felt like being a lot younger for a change. I think it was a combination of three things that bought...
  6. kashi

Steven Universe

Anyone watch Steven Universe? Have you seen the latest episode set during Steven's B-day? He reverts to a child at one point and for someone just watching this whole episode resonated with me and my little side. It felt like a really good explanation of being a little on the inside or having...
  7. kashi

How would you explain being little to someone outside the community?

So recently I've had to try to explain what it means to be a little to one of my best friends as well as my step mother. Both instances are long stories, but everything turned out well. Thing is I struggled with trying to explain what it meant to be a little to either of them. I thought I'd ask...
Back